Reviews for Open Arms
Setosbabygirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I likes...I likes... keep it up I want to read more. !
TheHotChick chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Cute!_ Is there going to be another chap?hope even though the fic isn't centered there,you could show us what's going on outside the shadow realm. BTW,about that 'jumping the distance'thing,it'd actually the situation calls for it,like it did,it's quite if it wasn't that,if you're skilled at it,you can do everyday.
Ceasefire chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Aw. That was so disgustingly sweet and fluffy! Loved it!
Joey fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
keep on goin'
AnimeAngel90 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Kawaii! I love it! You go WSJ!
Someone chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Aw...
Kawaii desuyo! I likes this a lot. Heehee. I come up with things like this too, and jumping off the balcony DOES seem like something Jou would do _
jounouchi'sgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
hi! good fic! liked it alot. i think the song belongs to journey by the way...if my memory serves me correctly. collin raye does sing it though..and it sounds good too! but your fic went well with the tune and i could imagine it along with the words! props!
ps..mariah carey sang it too. but not like journey and colling raye...:)
Mai Wheeler chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Omg. This is the best Joey/Mai fanfic I've ever read! Keep writing and awesome, awesome job! (I liked your explanation of the Jonouchi adrenlin rush over the platform). Beautiful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
wow
i like this ficcie A LOT
u should write more ficcies like this
mai/jou are my fav pairings
Shade's Ninde chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Aw...I like how you managed to write a Mai/Jou thing without screwing up either of their personalities. It's nice to know SOMEBODY can. Oh, and he? If you read any of my stories, could you maybe tell me how to get the bold text? Sniff?
someone chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I love this pairing. I hate yaoi!
mythicalgurlJoeyW fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Its Great. I love it, I hope u update soon!
GoldeneyesInuYasha chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
OMG please Update it's a great fanfic
ShenLi chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
GA! You have GOT to up[date as fast as you can! *ehem* don't mind me..i'm juz sugar high right now... I love Mai/Jou parings! If yu can't update this...then...MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

ME LOVE!

Li
Minako-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
very very god keep it up