Reviews for The Space Between
Guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2019
she's so stupid. she causes drama for nothing
cbzoo chapter 18 . 10/3/2017
an epi would have been nice
cbzoo chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I will stick you were recommended
Sassyvampmama chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Manasseh chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
So Bella will get the guy by default...
Manasseh chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
This type of story always suck you in. Why? I will never know... Why is it that a woman will put up will all types of bullshit just because she convinced herself she love a guy? And why is it that we love to watch/read the chaos unfold?
jterry453 chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
That was different
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
So, that's it? I'm guessing with all the personal stuff that was going on, you just wanted this done. I'm glad I wasn't waiting for updates while this was a wip.

As it was, though you gave a little bit of background in one chapter about Edward's clich├ęd bullied nerd life, it was never a good part of the story. It just kind of blurted out at the end to give a tidy, pat ending. All this build up, all the scrappy ways Edward treated Bella, and all is done and forgiven in a couple of paragraphs.

Your writing is smart (grammar, spelling, etc), but even knowing there's an hea, this is rather anticlimactic.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
Jasper and Alice are bad, too. More Alice, because her priority should be Bella, yet she's keeping Edward's/Jasper's secret. No one seems to care for Bella at all.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
These two are awful. At least Bella isn't just taking it any more. There's only one more chapter left, so I'll finish this. But god...I'm trying to figure out at which point I found them both to be unlikable.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
I don't think I would eat Japanese sushi at a Chinese restaurant anyway (Ming's is def not a Japanese name).
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
And I'm glad Bella slept with Riley, btw. I dislike the Bellas who save themselves for unworthy Edwards.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
For someone who is so smart, it never once occurred to her that the initials matched her boss's initials and that it was HIS accounts that were being messed with? And her voids is that stupid to use his own initials to create an account?

And they're not getting married because Anna was cheating? That's a cop out. He should have broken things off with her because of his own feelings, not because she did something that was worth breaking up for. You know he's not heartbroken.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
I'm still wondering why no official invitation to the wedding for Bella?

And how long has he known that he was getting the job in Seattle? Even though it's a "small" wedding, these things take a lot of time to plan. Did they plan on this wedding in Seattle, even as they lived in Chicago? It's still so bizarre to me.

Sometimes I wonder why Bella is friends with Alice. Then I remember Bella is pretty much spineless in all aspects of her life in this story, so of course she has overbearing friends.

And did Renee and esme never keep in touch? I thought they were great friends. I would think Renee would have found out about the engagement from esme.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
Can't for the life of me figure out what's going on between him and Anna. I like that intrigue. Hope it's worth it.