Reviews for The Space Between
roxiegirl chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Thanks! I'm so ready for that confrontation! Edward probably thinks Bella doesn't like him like him. Crazy guy!
archy12 chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Go Bella! Edward deserves an with the moping and hiding.
puasluoma chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Ohhhh
littlestir chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
yea! update soon i want to know where this leads
Yali.Page chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Don't leave us hanging like this!
Can't wait to read what happens next!
Sooz88 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Ohhhh NO u did't! OMG so cruel Nasty little cliffy ;(
Colleen Alize chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
noooooooooooooooooo! how can u stop here?! gah the suspense is gonna kill me!
Maplestyle chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I wouldn't even give him a fucking chance... he's being a huge fucking dick and what kind of friend is Alice to keep that from her? And if Bella HADN'T eavesdropped her "best friend" was going to go out and hang out with someone that she KNOWS Bella is dying to talk to? It's a good thing Bella doesn't have any enemies, she doesn't need anymore apparently.

She needs to just move on... give her a Riley or a Garrett, someone who's going to love her and appreciate her and not walk all over her feelings.
jmeec316 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
You suck! I cannot believe you're stopping there!
majose chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
She should shove that key up his worthless a$$ and move on. She deserves better than thee nothing her is willing to give.
ellaryne chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
You can't end it there
LizziePaige chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Go Bella, Edward AND Jasper both deserve a good kick in the backside.
mamacat20 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I think I'd be pretty pissed at Alice and Jasper as well. Both of them had been in contact with Edward so it's not he was avoiding everyone, just Bella. With all the shit she went through, why didn't they tell him and maybe he could be a friend and care about the fact that she was nearly abducted.
Me thinks Bella needs a new set of friends.
lynard69 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I agree that Edward has been really shitty to her. I doubt that any explanation aside from my parents told me not to and are holding a trust fun over my head would suffice. Why is his pain the only one that counts? He has used her over and over and yet she only gets the brush off while he gets to wallow and hide. That is bullshit and I am also surprised she is not more angry with Alice.
Ivy Pattinson chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Hope all gets better for you. Thank you for the update
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »