Reviews for The Space Between
Sarai Masen chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I can't wait to read that conversation! Finally they're talking!
Thanks for the update.
Xoxo
drbelladonna chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
This Edward is not worth it.. Willing to go through with a sham of a marriage for money? Confessing to Bella and then hiding away? He so does not deserve her and she has every right to be pissed. What a wimp.
jansails chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Edward really IS being shitty.
Durned if I would go over there.
Bella should tell Alice & Jasper to let Edward know if he cannot find it in himself to contact her by the day's end, not to bother from then on out after all of the time & energy she gave to him out of love AND friendship when he needed her.
Like it didn't break Bella's heart to learn Edward was in love & marrying someone else, to then be asked by him to help finish planning & putting together elements of the wedding, to be his shoulder to cry on when he discovered Anna in flagrante delicto with another man in his bed.
Edward next has the gall to confess his love for Bella, leave & disappear without a word for 3 weeks, making NO effort to contact her, actively avoiding her & asking their friends to keep his reappearance a secret from her!
*SSHOLE!
jansails/jan2
cullengirl08 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I'm really hoping for some resolution cuz this feels like it has been dragged out forever, and I don't blame Bella for going straight to Edward's and dealing with it. Enough time has passed and Edward finally needs to just man up already!
Shamatt0403 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
She may not like what she finds.
cejsmom chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
That's an evil evil cliffie! Good job!
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I am so on Bella's side! Who the hell does Edward think he is?! When he was going to marry Anna, Bella had to suffer and endure heartbreak! And now, Edward is saying he is confused ( which is bull, if he didn't love Anna why did he propose?) and needs time away from Bella?! He needs to get punched. Or grow some balls. Bella deserve to have her say.
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I wish Bella would have kicked her again! And shaved Anna's head! I hope Anna goes broke!
Pathomnemonic chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I agree with Bella, Edward needs to put his man pants on and face Bella. He acts as if he doesn't care for her at all! And honestly, I think she should kick him to the curb. What a douche.
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Well.. thanks for the cliffy. I think she should tell him to go to hell. He is so in love with Anna he can not take what she did to him fine. Tell them all off and don't answer YOUR phone. For ONCE someone stop writing Bella as Edward's damn doormat.
sujari6 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
This should be an interesting confrontation.
cullenmeadow chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Thanks for update :)
wowie10 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
This Edward is a tool and a weasel, Bella should try move on I think!
sherylb chapter 16 . 11/3/2014