Reviews for The Space Between
Taylor9901 chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Awe. I would have done the same thing to Anna.
Colleen Alize chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
I'm sorry about your grandmother. That isn't easy to swallow.
B bitch slapping Anna though? fkin WIN!
great chaptr!
sujari6 chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Bella has great friends in Alice and Jasper.
team rob chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
love that she slapped her cause someone needed to
sherylb chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Sorry about your grandmother.

Hope Edward surfaces soon!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
I appreciate character flaws, as they are more interesting and more realistic. I think much of fanfic lacks the depth to truly build a character beyond cardboard, single -dimension versions of the original Twilight group so I appreciate your efforts in doing so. I'm glad you have Sally, too, she is a lovely woman. Keep up the good work!
Sarai Masen chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
I knew that bitch was cheating on him! He's a mess and he needs to pull his shit together before anything happens with Bella, but I'm glad that he's single again.
I knew James wouldn't leave it like that and he'll seek for revenge, thank God the police arrived in time. But I thought Bella would get the position Weinstein had, she did all his job after all.
Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the update.
Xoxo
motherbeatrice chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
I am enjoying it...looks like Bella opened up a huge kettle of worms...and then some...
byhelenahandbasket chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
I started this awhile ago but hadn't kept up. I've enjoyed getting back on track with it. Good update.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Glad she prevailed at work. Assuming Edward will come to support her in this time of need...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Holy moly! That's a cliffy!
Update soon!
flyrbrd chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
Awesome chapter!
Taylor9901 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Great chapter.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Good story. I am glad she left there. She gets herself straight and get her degree. She needs to start over.. Love or not Edward screwed her over for Anna.
archy12 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Aha, so it was all about Anna's inheritance!
Fall out of love with you? Hmm.
Three cheers for Bella! For exposing her boss and James. I never thought James would actually attack her .
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »