Reviews for The Space Between
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
I highly doubt sternocleidomastoid would be part of any jeopardy response. I get it : Bella is smart. There are better ways of showing it in your story then trying to bash us over the head with it.

So, art least we know there's something strange going on with the wedding plans.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Hmmm...I guess I can buy his explanation. But I still don't get the whole last minute wedding in Seattle thing. With all her money and being a society person PLUS her grandmother being sick, why wouldn't they get married in New York? Weddings are traditionally planned for and paid by the bride's family, and they have more than enough money to do whatever they want. Hopefully that will be explained, because it makes no sense.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
At least there's acknowledgment (Even just a little) of how weird and off the situation is. I'm going to hear a valid explanation from Edward.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
I'm all for conflict, and I don't mind seeing our beloved characters with others if it furthers the plot line. But this situation seems contrived.

"Hi, Bella. Even though you're my best friend and we've kept in touch all these years, I'm dropping the fact that I'm engaged on you right now, when my fiancee is walking into the restaurant.

"Oh, and I'll need your help in planning the wedding. Because despite the fact that my fiancee comes from New York (where all her family lives, including her ailing grandmother who cannot travel) and has zero ties to Seattle, we're getting married here.

"By the way, the wedding is scheduled to happen in about a month or so. I know normal people would have invitations sent out with more lead time, but obviously we're not normal. We thought since you were my best friend and all, it would be better to tell you in person, no matter how little time there was."

I liked this story otherwise, but this (major) plot point is AWFUL.

I'm guessing Bella is unwittingly planning her own wedding. Does Anna have something on Edward, and that's why she wants to have this wedding happen at all costs? I know not every woman dreams of their ideal weddings, but Anna doesn't strike me like that. If she simply wanted to get married, they could have had the legal stuff then care of at a courthouse. I'm more puzzled that she wouldn't want something where her family would be there to help and be included (since she's supposedly so close to them).

I'm sticking around, but this chapter was disappointing in an otherwise intelligent read.
eustaciavye1 chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
Darling story. Just gobbled it up. Mwah!
renewagain chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
Hey there, loved it, I'm so glad I asked for the link and I've really enjoyed your gem here. It was a great story...right up my alley!
renewagain chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Feeling the mystery...good.
renewagain chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
*rubs hands together* there is still a mystery here I think!
renewagain chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Car image sexy
renewagain chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Oh yeah, luve Alice, And very glad to meet Anna as a non-Tanya. It makes her more interesting. This is sort of mate of honor, best friends wedding, wedding planner fare...all good things! Oh and reading your old a/n crazy reviews started there huh? Well I like it!
renewagain chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Haha! Yeah I guess I was right too. Man. Awkward. AAAWWWKKKWARD.
renewagain chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
Okay hint dropped...he thought he gave it to her but didn't? That explains a lot? So I'll bet dinner won't clear it up. That's my guess.
renewagain chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Still not sure...I mean I like him, she likes him, but is he engaged or something? Well she would know right? They've talked on the phone?
renewagain chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Ah I K nds have the nervous nerves because E is not so into her. We shall see.
renewagain chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Sounds like a good start! Just got your story from fb ;)Like your style!
572 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »