Reviews for The Space Between
Angellovee chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
So did the obsession just die. I think not!

Go get her Edward!
Taylor9901 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
My heart cries for Bella.
sujari6 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
I think Jasper was trying to get a point across to Edward.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
Courage and self preservation.. It was past time for that.
archy12 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
If only Edward had let Bella know a quarter of his feelings for her that he broadcasted to Riley in college!Sigh.
Sarai Masen chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
If they could only be honest with each other for once, really talk and put their feelings out in the open, confess that they are in love and stop being miserable.
I just hope Edward be smarter than that, be brave enough to cancel the wedding and finally have the love of his life with him. I don't think Anna wants this marriage either, so one of them has to do something about it, say no at some point. We'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for the update.
flyrbrd chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Thanks! I hope there's a chase coming ;)
cejsmom chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
oh Jasper knows - I think there was some confessing going on there from a certain groom and his new friend did a little reminding. Can't wait for the next one!
Sooz88 chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I can feel it! Something bad (or could be good) happening on the Wedding day Hmmm xx
Yali.Page chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I really don't want to see Bella with Riley... I hope Edward will do something and the we will learn what happened the last 48 hours!
jansails chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Oh goodness, Jasper gave Edward a pointed message, & it almost seems like he really heard it in his shared dance & talk with Bella, but he's left it a little bit too late.
Bella had to listen to Riley talk about Edward's past feelings for her, then have Edward reminisce was too much for her heart.
I imagine the wedding will proceed because Edward will be a gentleman & not back out, while Anna is too vested in the whole process & image to back out.
jansails/jan2
roxiegirl chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Ugh! Bella did the right thing though. Edward is sending mixed signals...and he needs to get a backbone! Will they go through with the marriage? Can't wait for more!
majose chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I acually like Riley, more than Edward at this point for sure. And I completely understand she leaving. She needs to look after herself. I am surprised she has lasted this long watching his "failry tell" develop
drbelladonna chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I'm really tired of Edward's cryptic comments and half truths. Get some balls, man! I'm glad Bella is trying to move on and isn't being passive. I hope she does find Riley. Edward appears to deserve this farce of a marriage and he doesn't deserve Bella as a friend or lover. Please post again soon!
3c cullen chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
My heart is breaking. Bella go find Riley. Edward doesn't deserve you if he can't get his head out of his ass
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »