Reviews for The Space Between
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
I enjoyed your story a lot.
I pray that your husband is still doing well. I don't understand people getting so worked up over timing of a story. If it bothers you so much just wait until it's complete. That's why I never post negative reviews. If I don't want to wait I just don't read it yet and if I don't like it I just don't review.
Sorry I ramble but I loved your story and hope that all is well with your family.
Mickey
maphie chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
Thanks for the story! (And I hope your husband is fully recovered).
maphie chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I used to like the name James. Now it gives me the creeps. Thank goodness I've been introduced to Outlander. The name is making a comeback with me.
maphie chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
I named that tune when Bella noticed the hooker shoes for an art seminar that Anna was sporting. Ha!
maphie chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
Ouch! Go get Riley Biers (never thought I'd say that)!
maphie chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Find your "happy" Bella! Do what the man says. Forget about him (or try to). He'll have to find his way to you if your happiness is really with him. Nothing else will work.
maphie chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
I'm glad she's getting a better handle on this. I know that this story is complete but I would like to see a happy Bella without Edward. She deserves it.
maphie chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Wait! Didn't dye get a ride from him after Dimitriou's? How did she not notice the car he drove?
maphie chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Bella Bella Bella - this is exactly what NOT to do!
maphie chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Oh dear. Bella go out there and find your dream man. Edward isn't worth all his words. It's not that difficult to find your way back to a town if you're really motivated and 12 years? Come on…
maphie chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Oh no! He's got a girlfriend? He's engaged? Please say no, please say no...
maphie chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
That was a non-cannon Alice/Jasper meet cute!
maphie chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
It's kind of sad that 12 years had gone by. I guess we'll see what happened in between.
debslmac chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
:) Loved this story
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2015
Honestly never write again good angst this is not. Plain and simple it sucks and you should stick to your day job. Maybe you suck at that too
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »