Reviews for The Space Between
FAXalltheway chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
Love the ending! And for that stupid anonymous reviewer that was extremely rude! People need to understand that they are not the only people who have lives! Thank you so much for this wonderful story. Sorry for just now finishing it lol
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Renee was wonderful. She's got a great mom. She told her the straight truth and that's what she really needed. I called it, BxE fell right into one another's arms. All of their past BS, just thrown out the window. Like none of it mattered. Although, it really did matter, as it shaped who they are today. It almost felt like you had so much more you wanted to say and do with these characters, yet didn't. Them getting together right now, just doesn't fit. Two years later, they bump into each other again, after not seeing each other . . . start fresh, like Renee said . . . that would make more sense. This should've been labeled Angst/Friendship . . . aside from Alice and Jasper, there was absolutely no Romance in it. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. Your hard work is appreciated.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
These two really don't belong together. They are too damn dense it makes my head spin. Of course that box is filled with Bella stuff, not Anna stuff. Once again she is making assumptions and making things worse. Of course Jasper will lay into Edward and he'll run to Bella and every last fucked up thing they've done to each other will be blindly forgotten. They'll live blissfully ever after. So very unrealistic. Ha! Just made myself laugh . . . this IS fiction after all, it isn't supposed to be realistic. Okay, I'm the idiot.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
Great! Now she's going to him. After he once again ran away from her, after doing or saying something monumental. Why? He doesn't even deserve her at this point. Not in the least does he deserve her. She finally found her inner strength . . . too bad she's wasting it on Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
I love that Alice and Jasper are there for Bella. I knew Jasper's speech was for BxE and not him and Anna . . . Edward did too . . . which makes me think, so did Anna. Not sure how to feel about Bella confronting Anna. It wasn't her place. Edward and Bella aren't that close, so her anger was just misplaced. Anna is so self absorbed that it fell on deaf ears anyway. The only way that would've fit, was if Edward was there to hear it. Even then, they are no longer close and haven't been in years, so it wouldn't make any difference. Loved that Alice slipped into bed with Bella. Such an awesome friend she does have in Alice.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Again, Edward had to be supremely stupid, to not know that was going on with Anna. Bella immediately feels for Edward and for what reason? He gave up on her a few years back . . . she gave up on Edward and fucked Riley. It's a disaster. At least she fixed the work issue. I'm certainly glad that Bella got that off to the higher ups. Also, glad that the cops just got James on way more than embezzlement. As for Edward and Bella, I just don't see a HEA for these two. There just isn't a way to get them together. They both loved each other for years and never once brought it up to the other. How in the hell will they ever communicate in a relationship, when they never managed to do so as friends? Communication is key to relationships and they are severely lacking in that aspect.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
Wait, are we supposed to be surprised she's cheating on him? She went to freaking dinner and said she was staying out very late four chapters ago. Of course we took her cheating on him from that. Bella even said she was dressed to the nines and in fuck me shoes, for a freaking lecture. I guess Edward and Bella were the only two that didn't know this. Wonder how Bella will feel at being Edward's second choice? Once his farce of an engagement fell through, now he'll suddenly have the balls to tell her everything. Of course, she'll take him in with open arms . . . she's spineless, remember? What happened to her going to a higher up on this embezzlement crap? She went to her direct manager, instead of the higher up that she planned to tell a couple chapters back. Why the hell not tell Alice any of this? That should be the one she's telling . . . the only one.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
This is so hard to read . . . I'm the biggest wimp and these two are killing me. She just got confirmation that Edward did love her all those years. It still makes me scratch my head about him never visiting her once. If he loved her this much, why not? Just to have this drama fallout later. His family didn't even really speak to her, except for Emmett. Maybe they weren't as close as you made it seem after all? If they were . . . they would've found ways to visit each other at least once a year, for all these years. Or, his family would've spoken to her. You don't call someone your best friend and nt meet up with them, come hell or high water. You make the time. And, to add insult to injury, they still don't confide in each other the way the best of friends would. Then she's looking for Riley? WTH? No, she shouldn't put her life on hold, but don't screw your 'best' friends friend . . . find someone else.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
I'm at a complete loss at this point. I have no words.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Gotta say, it was hilarious when Jasper said the four of them should go hiking . . . and that it was Anna he left out, not Bella. Something is definitely up with Anna and Edward. Him going through with this whole thing is a bit off putting. It's like he's regressed back to high school and Los his balls somewhere. Bella not speaking up to Edward about his relationship, is bordering on ridiculous at this point. I guess they really did drift very, very, very far apart from when they were once so close in high school. Twelve years will do that. Speaking by phone or email four times a year doesn't scream best friend either. I'm so lost at this point. The way you built their friendship up, was the complete opposite of the way they are. Odd really.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
I like that Bella is finding and unraveling this issue at work. Unless it's one of the higher ups that's screwing over the company, this'll bode very well for her. Or, she'll get fired for all that hard work. The easy way out would be to blame James and it backfire on her somehow. Yes, Edward is hiding something vital. Does Anna have to get married, so she gets her share of the family money and Edward's her chump? I don't like how these two supposed best friends are really quite distant from one another. It's crunchy.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
I hope Edward's miserable, quite frankly. He made this decision to be with Anna and it sounds like he's not happy. Was mentioning Anna would be away just an error in consistency? You said there were six weeks to the wedding. That she'd be in Paris for four of them and then with her grandma for sometime. So, why is she there? And, since she is there, why isn't she planning her own damn wedding?
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
This is heartbreakingly painful. Poor Bella. Yes, she's been given the opportunity to get off the hook . . . but still she's insisting on helping. Just to be near him. His excuse, by the way, very pathetic. Something is up there, something he's not telling her. I think Anna May have proposed to him, not him to her. No, she may have proposed from being threatened by his talking of Bella all the time. Him thinking he'd never get 'home' to Seattle, gave in. Of course Anna picked out that ostentatious ridiculous ring. I think you are going to keep this drama going . . . all the way to the damn wedding. Giving Bella the 'speak now, or forever hold your peace' way to finally find her spine.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
I disagree . . . she does have the right to be pissed at Edward. He didn't tell her of a woman he's been dating for over a year. Didn't mention he was engaged. He loves Bella, we know this. Doesn't put him 'in love' with her. I still think it's very cruel of her to have to help with the wedding. I think she should hire the planner and hand them over to Edward and walk away. Make him think twice on how one should treat your best friend. Make him think long and hard about it.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Not only was that hugely fucked up of Edward to do, for so VERY many reasons . . . he has to make it so very much worse, by forcing her to help him marry someone else. Since you already established that she is spineless in her workplace and let's people walk all over her, she will go through with this suffering the whole time . . . painfully suffering the whole time. If she was such a best friend to him . . . how did he never tell her about Anna? I've got a spine, and I would've said straight to Anna, when she obviously saw Bella's pain, that it was funny that Edward never once mentioned her. Followed up with, she must not be all that important to him, if he could NEVER mention her to Bella. Then I would've got up and walked out. To dump this on Bella was one thing, but to rub her nose in it like this is rather cruel of you as an author. I'm thinking with six weeks of he and Bella planning things together, because she's spineless and Anna being gone from the canvas, except for phone calls, that this is supposed to repair the damage he's inflicted? What a freaking mess. She didn't know he cared about her. He doesn't know she's felt the same way for so very long. How do you fix this and keep integrity with the characters? I'm so extremely sad for Bella right now. And, what the hell with his mixed signals? He had the opportunity to tell her that night at the bar. He had it again the night of unpacking . . . which by the way should've been when he told her . . . not slap it across her face at a dinner she thought was a date. Wow, I'm cranky . . . I'm trusting you to fix this. Fast.
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »