Reviews for The Space Between
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Well, him leaving the tape behind all those years ago, her not getting it, suddenly made it 'click' with him. Too bad we, the reader, is on the flip side of knowing. Best guess, the tape reveals his feelings for her and because she never got the thing, he's been waiting and hoping, thinking that the ball was in her court, this whole time. Which makes me further think, that he's married or engaged. However, if she is supposed to be his 'best' friend, why the hell would he not tell her he was even dating someone, let alone engaged. That would be a really shitty thing to do to someone you call your 'best' friend. He has no idea that she has had feelings for him for, well almost forever. He is going to destroy her heart, and not even know it. I'm going off on a possible maybe here . . . I need to stop. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
So, all that time he was trying to get a job in Seattle, but didn't once visit her. Again, odd. Clearly he'd been pining for her the whole time, as I gathered from his comment. However, I get a very bad feeling that there may be either a wife or, a fiancé in his world . . . with that comment of, 'if I'd only known' . . . making him regret his choice. The wife or, fiancé was probably unable to move with him at that time. Hoping the drama isn't drawn out for too long, when it hits . . . I'm such a wimp.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Oh goodness, could Jasper be more off-putting right now? I'm so embarrassed for him. I'm glad ExB bumped into each other. Still all kinds intrigued . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Aaaaack . . . this was sweet and so sad at the same time. Very intrigued though. Gotta say, it's a little weird that he hasn't once visited her over the twelve years. He seems successful, so why not fly to visit such a good friend? Guess that'll come out eventually. Alice was fun, if not a little odd. Big Shiny . . . too funny.
1853kaz chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
That was great.. Short, sweet and very funny. Thanks for the joy :)
1853kaz chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
It all kinda rings true to me. Everyone seems to be acting in character. I'm enjoying it! :)
1853kaz chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
I think Anna will do the ditching, the rate she's going :)
1853kaz chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
I would love to have a friend like alice - she's a peach! :)
1853kaz chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Ahh, that was so painful. She's a better woman than me, I would have slinked out, tail between my legs :)
1853kaz chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Don't tell me, he wants her to be 'best Man' or something equally crushing, poor bella! :)
1853kaz chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
There's someone else now? I saw that hesitation/regret, Edward :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
You've got some great lines in there. Very witty :)
Recharging chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
The feeeels! I loved it, thank you so much for sharing!
Recharging chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
" Some idiot grabbed my nonexistent boob, and Edward defended my honor." oh my god this story is making me spill my drink all the frigging time hahaha I love it
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 18 . 1/15/2015
Awww, what a lovely story! Great job.
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »