Reviews for The Space Between
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
No surprise there. But she still needs to keep E at arm's length.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
I hope Bella gets with Riley cause E has been getting some.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
Um, there has to be a reason he is marrying her. She is a real bitch.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
He doesn't even know he doesn't want to marry Anna.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
There are a lot of chinks in Anna's armor. Bella needs to pin E down for answers.
And poo on those bailing because of ch. 5. What lightweights!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Gah most mortifying night ever.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
I am getting sick with anxiety. He's engaged!
Rolange chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
OMG, I love this story. Thank you for giving me a strong Bella, a supportive Alice, a strong friend to Edward-Jasper, and an Edward that I could fall in love with all over again. And thank you for a wonderful Renee, a character who often gets short shift in stories.

Just one thing: need MORE! I hope a sequel is in the works ;-)
DICATAKADD chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Oh sweetie...the best kind of a happy ending...one we need to work for...and oh boy...we worked for this one (and are still working on).

Love you and these characters that have real shit...not just cartoons of the Bella and Edward we love. YOU ROCK!
DICATAKADD chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Oh gosh...you are killing me!

Guh, he smells like Bacardi and bad decisions.
DICATAKADD chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Why does this awsome story have less than 500 reviews? Im going on a pimping missing later today...I must say you've written great Bella and Edward so far (I'm only a few chappies in) and this Alice is a winner.
DICATAKADD chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Goddamn is right!
Slimdunk chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Wow great story... just fucking wonderful. This is the second best story after My Little Autism Adventures.
8LaDiDa8 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Oh my goodness! *squeals* I literally cannot even begin to say how awesome this piece of artwork is! I loved it how Bella gave Edward a piece of her mind! I was just SO angry at Edward, through the whole story I was thinking, "Positive thourghts, positive throughts... I'm sure Edward will divorce Anna's sorry arse..." and when Edward took Bella to dinner and ANNA showed up and GRRRRR V_V And what a character Anna was, I wish I could write like you.
AWESOME STORY! Xxooxxooxxooxxooxxooxxoo
it's simply me n you chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
First off I hope your husband is doing ok.

Enjoyed this wild ride of a story. Would have been kind of fun to see what happened to them in the future.
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »