Reviews for The Space Between
it's simply me n you chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Woo hoo. He's come to his senses.
it's simply me n you chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I'm surprised that Bella hasn't run away sooner. About time.
it's simply me n you chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Please talk to Edward !
it's simply me n you chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Can't say I am happy with this turn of events but I had a feeling when he said he wanted to tell her something that he had a girlfriend.
But Bella having to help him with the wedding is just ahhh ! Hopefully she can change his mind.
Sarah Amin chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
i'm finding it hard to feel bad for either of them .. Bella's content on being a doormat and Edward is so oblivious it's not even funny .. Anna treats him like dirt and he's just blind to it and it's not because he loves her since he's hanging onto Bella like a lifeline ..
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I'm excited to read your story.
Xo
Gee
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
The Space Between has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in November on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
PreciousJuls chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
First let me say that You don't know me but I am happy to hear your husband is doing better :). This story was amazing I cried twice, Lol. I hope you do a future take. I would love to see some happy times with these two. There just wasn't enough and I fell hard for this Edward. He was the sweetest. I hope your creative juices flow and maybe you will write a futuetake in EPOV, please *on my knees begging just a little *
BELAVERA chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOUR HUBBY HAD A STENT INSTALLED. I HOPE HE IS MUCH INPROVED. MY YOUNGER SISTER IS IN INTESIVE CARE IN A TEXAS HOSPITAL. SHE HAD AN ULCER & 40% OF
shehazi chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
Thank you :-) wishing you and your husband the best of health...personally, I think you could have made us wait a bit longer, some of us deserve it and the rest of us wouldn't mind at all.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
WOW! YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO THROW A ROCK INTO THE OCEAN1
sekoehler chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
I totally loved this story. I loved the fact that there was an Anna instead of a Tanya. Nice change. :) And I just completely adored these characters...all of them...well, except Anna. She was pretty heinous. Great job!
Madissonxx chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
I've been reading this since almost the very beginning. I haven't reviewed, because I'm the silent reader, but as it's the end, I thought I'd let you know just how much I've enjoyed reading your words. It was beautiful. Hope you write again soon,
Madison x
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
I enjoyed the story alot, although pretty predictable in some parts, it was still good. I wish we could have a little more happily ever after for the couple after all the angst I had to read through- but I love HEA and im glad they got theirs :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
I enjoyed the roller coaster. Though I must admit I would love just a bit more on how they build their life together... Future take maybe? Please...?

I hope all is will with your family.
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »