Reviews for The Space Between
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Wow, finally someone who speaks the truth in Luvugreeneyedboy's review.

I have to agree. This has to be the most unsatisfying ending to a story I've ever read. I know there aren't any guarantees when we embark on a new story, perhaps there should be no expectations at all? Maybe there were signs all along that I should have paid more attention to such as the gross mislabeling of the story to begin with, which I realize has been since changed. If you honestly thought that any of this story was going to be humorous then maybe "I" should have anticipated something else equally as wrong as that. I prefer stories were we, the reader, get some satisfaction of seeing our beloved couples enjoy some happiness after all the hard times, bs and heartache.
puasluoma chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Very nice story! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
God but these two are pathetic. Bella is just as bad, if not worse, than Edward. She criticizes him for dumping on her then turning to run and she does the exact same thing. Sheese. Two of the most unlikeable characters in one story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Wow that song hey jealously just started playing on the music channel, talk about setting the scene.
anonymous chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
This is why I did an anonymous review. I gave an honest review, and you did a sob story in an attempt to garner sympathy. I DID give "something' of value. I told you that it's messed up to make readers wait- 3 times in a row- after promising answers. It's not my fault that you chose to see negatives in it, and it's definitely not my fault that you decided to garner sympathy. At least he's alive, A.
Not Your Girl 555 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Wow Bella, what a great way to express your 'love' - sleeping with a friend of the love of your life. You know, I think you should put in the summary that BELLA is gonna be a slut... Would have saved me a bunch of wasted time!
SMB1988 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
I haven't read the chapter yet, but I did read your note. I am sickened by people who don't realize what we receive from you is a free gift. Your heart, your brain, your time are all gifts that we receive anytime you post. The reader should feel blessed that you even share this with others.

I for one am disappointed when chapters don't post when expected, but everyone has a life and fan fiction is not number 1. If it is, then I suggest that the person add to their life. I love fan fiction and have been following since 2011, but it still doesn't rate above my husband, marriage, son, career and other responsibilities.

I am sorry that person has little respect for others and that you were on the receiving end of that message. Good luck and God bless you, your husband and family.
flyrbrd chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Thanks! I love this story and can't wait to read more of your work ;)
BilliCullen chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Excellent story, fantastic ending and I'm so glad your hubs is going to be okay.
Sunflower Fran chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
What a perfect ending to this perfectly perfect story.
Best to you and your husband.
LiLi82 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
love it
queen cullen0527 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Wow I wasn't sure where this was going to end. Funny how life sometimes restarts where it began. Good luck and I hope all is well with your family now.
edub409 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, but more excited to hear of his recovery. It's unfortunate that we have so many people in the world who can't see beyond their own wants. It is, after all, YOUR story.

Now with respect to the story, I haven't posted comments in a quite a while on any story, but I felt compelled to do so here. The story it's a roller-coaster of emotions that is complex and messy and sometimes you just don't like Edward. You wish for Bella to say SOMETHING that might put an end to this trouble, but she doesn't. The truth is that this is very much like RL with a twist. It isn't super pretty, but it gives hope still that in the end, true love, with the right timing, will win. And really? Isn't that why we check repeatedly for updates? We're romantics at heart.

Keep writing. Ignore the naysayers. Love and care for your family and keep showing us the RL HEA.
luvugreeneyedboy chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Pretty dissatisfied with the ending of the story. Happy for their hea, but it almost seems contrived. Rushed for certain, even though it feels like it took forever to get here. I think it's a shame that we're dragged through all the drama, angst, mud, whatever and then get little more than a few sentences from them after finally getting their act together. I feel short changed.
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »