Reviews for The Space Between
cuteascherries chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
: )
sujari6 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Great story. I loved finding it.
TrulyScrumptious103 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
I love this story. The characters are so complex and the emotions are so raw. I'd wait for 50 years for an update if it meant I could read the next chapter.

I'm so sorry about your husband's health and so happy to hear he is doing well. One of the scariest things in the world...so obviously, take care of him before you take care of this story. To hell with anyone who disagrees.
neelix lee chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Loved it :)
jamieloveschad chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
I loved this story. Read it all today and couldn't stop until I was done. Great job!
Sarai Masen chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Loved it! They both needed that talk, be honest with each other and come clean about everything. I'm glad they're finally together, they deserve to be happy after all that time wasted.
Thanks for the update.
Xoxo
archy12 chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Oh my God,that's having a heart attack part,obviously.I am so relieved to know your husband is doing well now,and I wish him a full recovery as soon as possible.
Some readers can be so mean and demanding, not caring for one moment that the author has a life outside of don't let those people bother is completely up to you when and what you decide to write and post.
Edward really had a hard time in high school,didn't he? It is difficult to get over that kind of experience.I am glad that he finally came after Bella and let it all out.I also hope he understands she doesn't care for the superficial aspect of his goes much deeper than that.
Take care!
maraudergurl2010 chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
And there it is, the kickass ending I was looking for.

I read your end note here, and screw the haters. I hope your husband is feeling better. And congrats on a massively awesome job on this story. Loved it!

:D
roxiegirl chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Thank you! Perfect ending. Well done!

I hope your husband is on the mend and has a full recovery.

I look forward to seeing you again!
chelle77 chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Thanks so much for the lovely story, best wishes
maraudergurl2010 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Okay, first: I have a deep seated distaste, shall we say, of Twilight, when all is right with the world and I have nothing important to do. However, procrasticat that I am, my world is tilted and skewered and all sorts of lopsided, and so to the troves of Twilight fic I have trod.

Distraction was sought, my friend, and distraction was found.

At first, I thought, well, it seems Bella and Eddie boy dig each other, la-di-da, and then WHAM! You gave us chapter five and sweartoskies I laughed my pants off at the move you pulled. EXCELLENT TROLLAGE MY FRIEND! Ah! How sweet was Bella's reaction to the dick move Edward pulled ('Oh, ps, I have a fiancee and she is not you'). Do not get me wrong, dude, I LOVE what you're doing here. It's fantastic, excellent rom-com literature to the max and I am eating it up. What I mean to say is that Edward's dick move cracked me up and I cannot wait for Bella to chew him up. Seriously, to all your haters who dropped this last chapter - what is wrong with you lot? Things are GETTING INTERESTING! We now have conflict ladies and gents, and it is EXCITING! We are rolling right along and it is great.

I know I have the whole rest of this story to get to, but I just had to acknowledge at this pit stop that haters are lame, and you done good. :D
Ivy Pattinson chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
I am glad to hear your husband is doing better, and that he is finally home ;)

Thank you so much for this story :) it touched my heart.

Take Care 3
BelleBiter chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
What a suitably dramatic, well-earned reunion for these two! That is what you call leaving nothing else off stage, lady :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, but so glad that he is home now recovering. And although it may be impossible to pay no attention to cowardly trolls, it *is* possible to see no real value in their ill-conceived comments, absurd demands and thoughtless timing.

Best of luck with everything, and I look forward to any future writing you may feel generous enough to share.
brytam chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Sorry to see it end, but I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing your work.

Tammy
majose chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Renee is a wise woman. I am glad she got to talk to her. I wished she had done it before because I think a time out would have been good for these two (I cannot believe I wrote that). But I have a hard time trusting Edward despite his story makinh sense. I don't trust him to not let his insecurities get in the way again and prevent him to figjt for her. She deserves that.
I hope your husband has a speedy recovery and that you'll get to enjoy the Holidays
Thanks for writing!