Reviews for but he who dares not grasp the thorn
Alicia Castillo chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I Just finished reading all of Better With Two before this, and gah, this was painful. I felt like I was the Doctor and Jack was actually talking to me, after all the time I spent with this couple in BWT. I have never cried such pure tears for a Who story. You are truly a master with these characters. You've captured their voices so well.
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Gah, this is just perfect. The Doctor seems so human in this, it makes me want to cry. And of course the thing about Jack and Ianto not wasting time makes me want to watch Children of Earth all over again. Thank you so much for sharing!
emsaduem chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really enjoyed this short fic. Warmed my soul, I guess. I would compare it to butterbeer, from Harry Potter.
PenandPaper83 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
My feels are sobbing in the corner now... I hope you're pleased with yourself... (lol)

This was just beautiful!
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
So sweet and loving!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Nice! I miss seeing Rose and Captain Jack so it's great to read about them.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Very nice feel good story! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I did not cry with this one! I really didn't I swear! Maybe just a little bit. Okay I cried like a baby happy?! I mean from Jack's thoughts to the Doctor wanting to talk about her my feels shattering! They are all over the floor now, dying! Thank you anon for the prompt indeed!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I do think the only one that would understand the Doctor is Jack because she believed in him too and it made him a better man. This was lovely and bittersweet.
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Well done.
Idontwanttogo chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Beautiful and that's exactly the genre I want at this moment.