Reviews for Enterprise: Chaotic Expectations
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Blackdex chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Uhh, did i miss something? Ciao
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
LOL!

That could actually work!

Imagine if you will a captain who is chased by

women on every world rather then one who is

determined to spread his genes throughout the

galaxy!

Do you recall how many amazon planets Kirk

landed on? *grin*

Imagine Ryoga trying to get Ranma to wear his red shirt on away missions! LOL!
Terminator Captain Greg chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
theres only one word for this. sweet. add more story.
Tora Tigress chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
More of this story PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
critt chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Keep going! keep going! You got me hooked!_
dswynne chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Basically, the only ones who should be around would because of their "cursed" forms, or because of their dedication to their Art. So, Ranma, Genma, Ryouga, Mousse, Shampoo, P. Taro, Kumon Ryu, Herb, and Saffron would be the most likely to have survived intact.

Can't wait for more!
mylk chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I'm guessing that this crossover is with the show enterprise and not the other star trek series since you said that enterprise was the first starship humanity made. I just hope that your not planning to replace the whole crew with the nerima cast, ranma and ryouga sjould be enough. If your planning to replace them why not make a crossover with tenchi muyo or something, it would be awesome to see washu as the science officer or something. Well anyway hope to see more of this soon!
Aleh chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Interesting, although I'll have to wait for more to comment; it's *VERY* preliminary at the moment. I just hope that Ryouga doesn't double as the helmsman. :-).
SirBino chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
It's a lovely start. I can't wait to see a Vulcan reaction to the chaos that surrounds Ranma.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
This is a bare teaser. There's not enough to get a feel for what you're planning on doing. Give us something to work with and then we can give real commentary.
Warringer chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Well, nice.

Is it a x-over with the new series?
rc chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Hmmmm... let's see 1, 2, 3, 4... paragraphs. I'm not sure how much C&C you expect other than it seem gramatically in order. You have a lot of holes to fill... like how they survived 200... 300? years and not look like withered prunes. Good luck. I have yet to see a Star Trek/Ranma cross that actually worked, but the 4 paragraphs haven't made me go "ick" like some strange crossovers.
mydrrinn chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
as long he doesn't pick up alien fiances this is great start
Ranko1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
In the summary (you know, the comments under the link to your story) you wrote 'the one man older than dirt'... it's implying that Ranma, Ryoga (and for that fact, the whole cursed Nerima Wrecking Crew) are basically immortal. I like that idea; kinda like Enterprise with a much more experienced Capitain. Take the original crew! I'd like to see Spock ramble about '...not possible for a human...'. But I have to admit, I'd like the crew from 'Next Generation' even more... ah, whatever. Just keep going.