Reviews for When You Were Young
forevrkat chapter 17 . 8/14
I'm loving this story, can't wait to see how Katniss reacts when she finds out about Peeta turning down the valedictorian
nandy7781 chapter 17 . 7/18
Oh man! I hate reading really good stories and then begin to read the last chapter posted only to realize the story is incomplete and it has been years since it has been updated. I'm sad. I really hope you are okay and will be able to finish the story.
Angie731 chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
Um...is this being finished? Because it's really good...
jakobamy chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Please update. This story is soo good. ;)
Ella chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
Absolutely loves it update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
Pleeeeease update! This is such a good fic!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Update soon! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Plz update this soon im desperate to know how this ends
bestbigsis01 chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
Write soon please :)))))
yikkety chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I totally want to know what happens with Gale/Madge and the baby
stillwaiting61 chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Okay, I loved this story, but I'm still kinda hanging on wondering of there is more...?
stillwaiting61 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I love this story. I love the smut! You are talented. Enough said.
sfstewart chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Loved it!
SoThere chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
So Peeta is sweet and sexy AND selfless. Where are all the guys like him hiding!? Lovely chapter, muted smut & all. ;)
FictionForward chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Now that you are at Chapter 17 I feel like I can say this. I have read so many The Hunger Games High School AUs. And this one is by far the best I know of. It's absolutely genius. It's 100% real. I like how you write in a way that plays to the reader but I can still tell that you really love writing and practicing your art on this story. I cant wait for more because this valedictorian problem is so easy to understand and relate to yet not completely cliche (as other high school AUs are, especially the one I tried to write). Keep going strong! You're doing great!