Reviews for When You Were Young
jakobamy chapter 16 . 8/6
Please update. This story is soo good. ;)
Ella chapter 17 . 5/21
Absolutely loves it update soon
Pleeeeease update! This is such a good fic!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Update soon! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Plz update this soon im desperate to know how this ends
bestbigsis01 chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
Write soon please :)))))
yikkety chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I totally want to know what happens with Gale/Madge and the baby
stillwaiting61 chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Okay, I loved this story, but I'm still kinda hanging on wondering of there is more...?
stillwaiting61 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I love this story. I love the smut! You are talented. Enough said.
sfstewart chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Loved it!
SoThere chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
So Peeta is sweet and sexy AND selfless. Where are all the guys like him hiding!? Lovely chapter, muted smut & all. ;)
FictionForward chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Now that you are at Chapter 17 I feel like I can say this. I have read so many The Hunger Games High School AUs. And this one is by far the best I know of. It's absolutely genius. It's 100% real. I like how you write in a way that plays to the reader but I can still tell that you really love writing and practicing your art on this story. I cant wait for more because this valedictorian problem is so easy to understand and relate to yet not completely cliche (as other high school AUs are, especially the one I tried to write). Keep going strong! You're doing great!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
I do feel bad for Peeta that he felt compelled to give up a tremendous honor and is being pushed down a path he doesn't really want for himself. But at the same time, I can't help but feel that justice has been done. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what a Valedictorian is, but in my book it's the student with the highest grades, which in this case is Katniss, so the fact that the school passed her over (POC, female, academic) in favor of Peeta (white, male, athletic) never sat well with me and I'm glad that Katniss is getting it. I know that Peeta has other qualities too and is certainly deserving of awards and accolades and I'm sorry that he was deprived, but I'm happy that Katniss got the title. But inevitably she's going to find out the truth and feel that she didn't earn that award and in my mind, she should have been first choice. Furthermore, I get why Peeta is bummed that he can't go to the school he wants to, but he's getting to go to a great college, and his family has money to pay for it so he won't be saddled with massive student loans that so many other people have, he'll have a degree that he can use anywhere, in any walk of life and there's always time to study culinary arts later and then use his degree to build a business with that. So while I do feel for Peeta, I don't really feel a lot of sympathy for him. Does any of this make sense, I'm not very good at explaining myself I'm afraid. I think what he gave up for Katniss is great and noble, but he's not really losing out himself is he. Whereas, if Katniss had given it up for him, she'd never be able to afford to go to college.
inmyfavor chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I read your story GTLWSW yesterday. I don't leave a review there because it was 2 am when I finished and as this is not my first language, it would have required a lot of concentration for me to write something fairly understandable but that led me to this fic. I do not seem able to stop reading. I'm neglecting my house duties. I actually had to cover my eyes when Katniss has an embarassing situation. So basically, I'm enjoying it a lot :)