Reviews for Always Bet on Void
Allynas chapter 1 . 3/27
Wow... Awesome story and feels really natural how things might be for real. How come this one was just single chapter?
It's pretty cool how two sides meet and encounter is in many ways funny. Homeworld build tehnology is far superior and Sajuuk could make some serious differences how StarCraft story would go. But it was just dropped and left on cold :(
Hawki move your cute butt and make more of it! x"D
ZeoUnit chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
After reading this short story... I only have one thing to say... it's a extremely good written one.
From all the story's about homeworld this one stands out that is well written and manage to do what most don't and that's to limit homeworld technology with just minimum of logical points of view so it will not be needed to "nerf" it but still leave it open with all things homeworld tehnology has to offer.
The small inlogical parts at start of chapter is only there to make link between worlds and is still in realms of StarCraft so not many problems there.
The dialogues are very nicely done, maybe added more details of enviroment but generally all was well placed.
The biggest part that I see as negative if you can call it that is that the story once was done made my mind scream at me with questions and demand to read more...witch is good thing... But here lays my problem and that this... The story is oneshot...
The story has so much potencial to develop into to helluva long interesting plot driven story. The start is so strong that it would made Nokia 3310 run for its money(personal opinion only)
If the author is still active and reads this please if you can would you maybe reconsider to expand on this short gem here and make it shine even more...
Would be interesting to see how would things go from where the story stop for now.

In any cease best wishes and good writing from ZeoUnit
voidzzz chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was extremely sad and oddly beautiful. Poor Karan.
Ezarkal chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I thought people had lost interest in the homeworld saga long ago.

Wonderful! Really! The story is really well written. You managed to create a nice atmosphere of unknown and suspense up to the end. The context and scenario are good as well. The end is a little bit of a drop, though. I find it too hazy.
Still, it's a nice concept for a story. I know it's a one-shot, but I'd still be curious to see a story starting from this point.

I agree with you: Story-wise, HW2 was a bit of a dissapointment. Where did you find those info about Homeworld : Empire? I'd be curious to read about it.
Quirel chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Having not played Heart of the Swarm, I'm probably behind on a few things. That said, I thought that the Void was where Dark Templar like Selendis drew their power? So, if something abhorrent is said to be of the Void, that would be an interesting relationship for the Dark Templar to have with their power.

Overall, this was a pretty good read.
CloudBloodbane chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Have you actually played the game?
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/17/2013