Reviews for The Fall of Pandora
Atraxotax chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
ACTUALLY, I believe Tens' song would "Indestructible" by 'Avenged Sevenfold'.
lightning20010 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
NEVER MIND! I take back what I said about Ten. He is random and blunt, though I would have to give him bonus points on any evaluation just for being brave/stupid enough to randomly yell 'HAREM!' like that.
lightning20010 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
DAMN. What just happened. This guy is a dumbass, what type of man leaves the place/group in which he has 3 extremely hot women who desperately desire/lust after, him. Once again, Ten is a DUMBASS. SUCH AND INCONSIDERATE DUMBASS.
lightning20010 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
awesome. does angel actually live at some point in the game, after the raid on her ai core
lightning20010 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
AWESOME!:D
AngelOfTheMad chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Shoutout to Red vs Blue!
StrengthAndHonour chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Darnit! I was really getting to like Ten's super-badass-god-of-badasseryness...and then HUMAN? As, shucks!
Delta Marauder chapter 48 . 5/19/2014
You got Zero's haikus wrong it 5 syllables/ 7 syllables/ 5 syllables not 3/7/5 But all in all this is a pretty f*cking good story keep up the good work.
dadman9994 chapter 47 . 5/13/2014
is it just me but when i open 47 all i get is

p class"MsoNormal"strongChapter 46/strong/p
Elemental Hybrid chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
I love this Gen. He's both brilliant and possibly highly sadistic. Can't wait til the next chapter man. Keep 'em coming
Elemental Hybrid chapter 45 . 5/7/2014
When I read that scene with Jace and Jackie my first thought was, "I've seen this movie." Underworld right? Nice chapter man. I wondered what had happened to Gen recently. As always can't wait for the next chapter.
damla22.02 chapter 45 . 5/4/2014
Well, its almost over huh? Weird... great chapters loved them all :) I liked the one that you wrote with your gf btw :) This story is one of my favourites and I think its weird that its almost finished :) waa I'm gonna cry :'(
Delta Marauder chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
This is funny as hell, I'm laughing so hard I hoping I didn't wake up anyone in my house.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 38 . 3/22/2014
Ooh, drama. Nice job on the chapters man but I get the feeling things are coming to a head. Are they?
damla22.02 chapter 35 . 3/11/2014
Welcome back :) I have to admit your girlfriend writes pretty good :D I liked that chapter very much :D I wonder, is Ten going to die in the end? Oh and could you write the battles long and detailed? It would be one hell of a fight :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »