Reviews for Only In Your Eyes Am I Worthy
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 7 . 1/21
Ugh. The constant language shift is both jarring and extremely unprofessional. Write in one language and keep it that way; it makes the narrative flow better and stay engaging. Some can tolerate it. I, however, can not.

The story was alright, I suppose, but damn is that annoying.
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 4 . 1/21
Jeebus Crikie. I know Asuka's aggressive, but... damn... I hope this fic doesn't venture too far into bashing territory, but we'll see. As for the rest of the chapter, the dialogue was a bit OOC, again, but that's not really an issue. There were a couple times when I buried my face into my blankets and muttered 'shut up shut up shut up' over and over again, but those instances were thankfully few and far between.

Work on your dialogue, as well as maintaining character, as for the rest of it, it's alright so far.
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 3 . 1/21
THE PENGUIN HAS NO THOUGHTS! THE PENGUIN IS NOT SAPIENT! THIS IS BLASPHEMY! CHAOS AND MADNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!

...I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so damn sorry. Just, that part got to me really badly... good chapter though. Ayanami seemed kinda OOC, but to be honest, I think this is a fairly supported development. She did nearly die and all, and that may or may not have sparked some sort of reaction in her.

That is all.
DasChinButton chapter 36 . 1/9
Bravo please accept a round of applauds and a standing ovation for a story well done. Now I know that you planed on having an epilogue but given how long its been since its last update I won't hold my breath. Not to say that is a bad thing no you've written an amazing story that I feel stayed true to the series and allowed you to put your own spin on things. Honestly I'm not sure that it even needs an epilogue because in my point of view the ending is perfect already. So let me just say that it was a great pleasure to read your story and now to make this ending perfect I plan on ending this by listening to Fly Me To The Moon
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Ah Gendo Ikari! The only man in the world of anime that I lovingly would stab in the gutter (repeatedly) while whistling ACDC's song 'Highway to Hell'

Ah fun times...
reikano chapter 36 . 2/23/2014
Back when i was in high school i read this and followed her site until it was shut down. I had every chapter saved including the epilogue but lost it all in a hd crash a few years ago. This is a great story wish we could get a hold of the author to see if she still has the ending.
Bara-san chapter 36 . 4/28/2013
This was an awsome story! I really would love to read that epiloge, but since this last chapter was uploaded years ago... yeah... I guess I can't expect it will happend .3.
Runyon chapter 36 . 3/10/2013
Truly one of the few Evangelion fics that actually fits Evangelion. Great work and amazing skill. I have read this a few times and I fallowed it when you where still posting all those years ago. Thank you for this wonderfully creative rendition of one of the best Anime ever.
SeoulGamer chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Second fanfic I've read today that turned me off in the very first chapter, all because the author thought it would make things more authentic to throw in a few words of faux Japanese. We know it's set in Japan, most of us readers probably watched the series with subtitles. We know they're supposed to be speaking Japanese, just that the character's speech is described in English for convenience. The suspension of disbelief required is completely shattered when you mix Japanese and English in the same story.
Echo92 chapter 36 . 3/8/2012
Very nice story overall. Currently trying to locate author to see about the epilogue. Another site states her name is Lucy Rivers and I have reason to believe it is her real name. If the author actually reads this, sorry that this sounds like a stalker, but I think everyone just wants to see this finished finally. Would also like to know about the illustrated version.
SpiritCrusher chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Another great chapter dude ;)
SpiritCrusher chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
More good stuff! I really like your writing style.
SpiritCrusher chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Great story! These are my favourite kind of Eva fanfics :D I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Artful Lounger chapter 36 . 7/12/2011
I can only hope that you post the epilogue to this someday. Given that it's been almost five years since the thirty sixth chapter however, I won't hold my breath.
d chapter 36 . 7/3/2011
this fucking sucks dick fuck die bitch