Reviews for The New Normal
Jeb59 chapter 9 . 10/19
Aaaagghhhh! it just stops! sob sob sob.
torlan2003 chapter 9 . 8/18
Good story, quite a lot of narration. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mermizle chapter 9 . 8/18
Really sad to see this hasn't been updated in so long. Stumbled across part one a day or so ago and burned through it only to find this one cut short :( I really hope you come back to it some day as the story and writing are excellent compared to most other fan fictions.
And pls include history a little less..i agree learning history is wonderful but wen harry potter and the war is about to start with dumbledore bashing i think u can avoid a lil history or make it short... thank u for the stories and i am sorry if u dont like my suggestion or something
Hey... ur stories r awesome both harem war and normal.. kinda lika i want to read again and again. Lol i was waiting for giants to come for helping harry like dragons did but i request u to complete the stories
Faery66 chapter 9 . 7/21
Hope to read more soon.

WJMDragonRider chapter 9 . 7/5
this has been a great series so far wish you would update it soon. i have loved several of your story's and have enjoyed re-reading them several times.
harrysowl chapter 9 . 6/30
In perpetual pout over the the supposed abandoning of this story. I so wanted to see the Dumbledore smackdown that looked like was going to happen in the next chapter. chapter 1 . 6/27
Enjoying - please finish
where are you please finish this
Ed chapter 9 . 6/4
Ate you kidding me? A three-year cliffy? At least one more chapter, please.
nurray chapter 9 . 6/1
Liked the courtroom parts. I was looking forward to see how the Dumbledore petition would go and the chapter ended. (Damn)

Checking the dates, this story has not been updated since 2013, so I will cross my fingers for the continuation.
Pern chapter 9 . 4/24
I'm adding my plea to continue this story. It is well written with a great story-line. I am putting this in my favorites in the hopes a new chapter will appear. Thank you for sharing.
goldenruhl chapter 9 . 4/22
could you plz finish this story you left us with a cliffhanger and its been years!
CubsKing chapter 9 . 4/19
I very much enjoyed the first story, and I hope you'll come back to this one at some point and finish it!