Reviews for The New Normal
sophia1816 chapter 1 . 6/29
please updated this story.
Manatheron chapter 9 . 6/22
I very much enjoyed this story and am saddened to see that you have appearantly stopped writing. Please let me know if you ever pick this story back up.
PaulaB87 chapter 9 . 6/4
please update this soon I really like this story and plot line
Zalia chapter 9 . 5/27
Thoroughly enjoying this story; I hope the muse strikes again one day. :)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/27
Surprise! They already have basically their own block of votes, this kicks up their total, a few more and they'll be headed to their own majority.
Xena504 chapter 9 . 5/23
i hope ur muse returns soon plz
tammgrogan chapter 6 . 5/7
Good morning,
I wanted to let you know how much that you have enjoyed reading your amazing story. Also wanted to beg you to PLEASE update this amazing story.
kcinara chapter 1 . 4/24
I love what you write and hope that one day you'll continue.
I have enjoyed most of your stories and I must say I am unhappy that you have been unable to continue any of them. Best wishes.
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 4/23
Sure hope you get back to this...
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 4/23
Will they exposed Dumbledore. Will they manage to stop his plan? Will u be continuing this fic?
DaSalvatore chapter 6 . 4/11
I kept looking at your dates for this story and couldn't work out why we were seeing Christmas of third year. So I went back to Not Normal and realised that you spent 60 chapters and almost 600,000 words on what is essentially six months of story time.

I left this criticism about Harem War and it now applies to this story too. I have no idea if you'll ever come back to any of your work or if you'll start writing something new but if you do, you absolute -must- work on cutting down on wordage and speeding up the action. It's obvious you're a technical and structured person who likes to have everything in its place but that doesn't work when it comes to modern literature, fanfiction or otherwise.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 9 . 3/31
Oh please write more. This is great. Especially the legal stuff (whilst sometimes a bit sensational it) is still good.
Your story is awesome. So please please please please continue. I am really looking forward to know what happens next especially with Dumbledore. So please write more.
Tanu2810 chapter 9 . 3/5
Please continue the story. I love your work. I look forward to seeing what you come up now especially for Dumbledore