Reviews for Flip a switch and I'm home
Salovi chapter 1 . 3/14
Beautiful descriptions. I love the one about them being like animals of the same species meeting unexpectedly. Beautiful!
eastbetty79 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Nicely done. Love it when Ed gets his ass kicked.
Ermingard chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love you author, beautifully written! Left me aching for more, time to read your other stories methinks :)
mansts chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I've really enjoyed it))
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was great. Your writing is very vivid. It's easy for the reader to imagine detailed scenes and scenarios.
ja8ne.will chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Damn. I just...I'm flailing. This is so beautifully written. Gah. GAH. *flails*

Favorite part: But before she could move, Daryl was suddenly just there. Standing hip to hip with Shane, spattered in gore and slick with sweat, shouldering his way in front of her and Sophia like it was a position he'd been born into. The transition itself was effortless, his arm warm against her chest as he shoved her backwards. Protective. That " it was a position he'd been born into" just about killed me. The only way I can describe my reaction is that it was like hearing a puzzle piece click into place.

And then there's this: He puffed up like a cat who'd just been tossed into a bathtub, spitting mad and indignant. YES! YES! YES!

And let's not forget this: His spine was a stiff, defensive line, shoulders hunched, curled inward like a coon dog raising its hackles. *clutches chest* The mental image you gave me with this made me happy. Just perfect.

I'd happily take this as canon. xoxoxoxox
missdaryldixon chapter 1 . 8/18/2013

Even though this was a violent one shot, it was so cute :') Daryl is just...I can't even express how much I love him. If only it had been Daryl who had stomped Ed's ass, it would've been amazing!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Go Daryl!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Whooptiedoo chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely LOVE it. As always. It's just great. Everything.
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was really great! So tell me, how the hell had I not stumbled onto this sooner? If only it really could have happened this way *sigh*

Anyway, I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
MCLoveProductions chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh my god. I cannot explain how much I LOVE THIS! This was honestly the best Daryl kicking Eds ass situation I have ever hand the honor of reading. Do a part two! Or more... or SOMETHING ! I love this !
hanagirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was excellent! I'm sorry it is a one-shot because it is an great start to their story.
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really liked that. Especially the idea of Daryl putting the smack down on Ed instead of Shane..
All the prompts are making for some very good one shot reading :D
vickih chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I think it's awesome! Anytime Ed gets a beat down is a good day. This also displayed an early connection or understanding between Daryl and Carol. Thank you