Reviews for Against the World
StarWarsGal12 chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
This is good, but I've a stickler for details...

Palpatine says to round up the Sith Lords in your section or something. But if you recall, Yoda says in the Phantom Menace about Sith, "Always two there are. No more, no less."

It might just be because this story is AU, but anyways, I apologize for my critisism. I really do think this story is posotively awesome. :)
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
I really liked this! But you haven't updated in 4 years!

please finish!
Osprey Eamon chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
dam u just had to end the story here...did u forget to mark it as complete?
Visceral Epiphany chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
im really unsure whether to review or not cose though its an awesome story it hasnt been updated in 2 years...i must congratulate u on ur plot and ability to put the story together with good sized chapters and keep them enjoyable the whole way through.
BlackHalliwell chapter 18 . 11/25/2006
Awesome Job with the story
Nelarun chapter 18 . 8/27/2005
Aww. so sweet. This story was amazing. Thankyou for writing it.

Nelarun of Australia
musingpadawan chapter 18 . 7/31/2005
I was waiting for this chapter...and I really love it! :D
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 18 . 7/30/2005
Great chapter update. I hope this isn't the end. I can't wait until u revise this entire story and make it slightly different. i can't wait to read it! Please Continue!
Dracula's Lair chapter 17 . 7/1/2005
haha! the ending was really good! a vacation? oh, what disaster! lOl
De-Femme chapter 17 . 6/30/2005
yay, that is so cool! I cant wait for them to find Spire, and Obi and qui had better be going along for the ride too! I like this story very much, keep writing!

Mae chapter 17 . 6/30/2005
Yoda nodded. “A vacation, I needed. Perfect timing, this is.”

I guess Yoda understands that all work and no play makes yoda a dull troll.
Katieelessar chapter 17 . 6/30/2005
Well first off I would like to say that this is a very very good story and I would hate to see it not finished.

It is a very exciting and nail bitting story and your OC's are very much alive. I love Spire. She's great!

However,there are few things that have kind of bothered me though so I'll say them as constructive as I can. First of all the relationship between the padawans and their masters have seemed a The relationship between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon was good for a while but there was just too much...coodling and crying it just didn't seem to fit their personalities. The beginning of the story was great, it seemed to match them perfectly but as the story went on and Obi-Wan left and the other events that took place after that, Qui-Gon just seemed, well not Qui-Gon. He wouldn't sit just stand around feeling useless, he would go find his padawan right away. That's Qui-Gon!

Also, when Obi-Wan and Palamin talked in the gardens it was too much for me. Palamin was acting distressed and worried as he should but he didn't have enough control like a real Jedi Master would and Obi-Wan was there to comfort him? The characterization of them seemed a tad bit off. I could see Obi-Wan giving him kind words but not coddling him like a long lost child.

Other than that I found the story to be highly enjoyable and great. I wouldn't want you to fix all of it but there are a few spots that are just a bit awkward. Touch those up and it'll be a fabulous tale. I can hardly wait for your next chapter and I look forward to reading more about Spire. She's the greatest!

Kind Regards,

P.S.: I really liked the last little part in the last chapter with Obi-Wan working on his homework. It made him appear more human and less Jedi. Ha ha. And I know how he feels! Keep Writing!
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 17 . 6/30/2005
Thanks for finishing this story, but when you do i can't wait for some more stories on Qui-Gon vs. Obi-Wan relationship. I really love them. Anyways interesting chapter. I love Yoda! i really do. And i love the little part between Obi-Wan being stressed out with his homework. ANYways, please continue!
Lethe2 chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
Good story! The cats in the chapter were imaginative!