Reviews for We Fell in Love Here
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh wow. I kind of get how Peeta would go off the reservation after that. His guilt would probably be too much to bear it.

It's pretty sad.. But I'm not actually sure if Katniss should have a happy ending.. and mostly because, I think it won't be Peeta(the selfless and self-sacrificing one) anymore, if he does recover and wants his own happy ending.

The song lyric "When angels deserve to die." comes to mind.

This is a moving piece. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was beautiful. It functions perfectly and heartbreakingly as a one-shot, but my HEA-craving soul wants you to return to this universe. Hopefully it will happen someday.

There's a story by TwilightCakes called "Not in Our Favor" which takes the Katniss-with-amnesia approach and it centers around Peeta's undying love for her, but I love that in addition to Katniss loving him, you did bring up the "in sickness and in health" part of the vows, because promise-keeping is signature Katniss.

Anyway, lovely one-shot. I'd love it if you continued it. Author-alert button, here I come!
No name chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Please return to this fanfic! It's amazing I love angst and tragedy fics!
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ackennedy7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OMGoodness! That was amazing! Tears everywhere. I would love to read more,
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was truly amazing! So bittersweet and perfect. I would love to read more in the future!

domUNIQUE chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Please for the love of all that is good continue this story! ! Its so obvious that this is going somewhere good! Let them fall in love all over again. Pleeeeaaase
SunsetGirl94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great beginning! Please continue :D
BohemianRider chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
SoThere chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This story killed me. So much angst, so much sadness, yet so much love... I love a HEA, but I seriously wonder if they could ever dig out of the hole they've fallen into. I'd definitely be interested to see what you've got planned for them in the future.

Thanks for sharing, it was beautiful, even in all its pain.
JABmeagain chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was amazing! Can't wait for more :)
Thundarrgirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
averagejocookiestacker chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is the third or forth time I've read it, and I've cried each time.