Reviews for Queen of the North
This was soo good plz update Xx
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 8 . 2/9
I think I'm in love with this story.
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 8 . 2/4
Brilliant, just brilliant.
Wizmg chapter 8 . 2/3
Everytime I see this story update I get so giddy! I really love this story! But, you made me feel so conflicted! Jory or Jaime!? Gaahh! I want both if that's possible?
claudiacascione4 chapter 8 . 1/31
beautiful
Cleo9427 chapter 8 . 1/31
Out of curiosity, when exactly did you plan on updates Double Crosses since, you know, the last update was almost 3 years ago? Just wondering.
fruitshop chapter 8 . 1/31
Loved the new chapter! It pains me to think about what's going to happen to Jory soon, poor chap. Keep up the great work, and I hope you update soon.
Kaliber chapter 1 . 1/30
ooooo very beautiful writing.
Otterly.adorkable chapter 8 . 1/29
Awwwe I love it when authors come back and end the chapter with a meaningful theme that was mentioned in the chapter!
Good story. Jyst a little grossed out that you make her have sex before marriage
Kayla chapter 8 . 1/28
Just finished reading your story for the first time and I'm in love! I hope you update soon. Can't wait to see Jaime and her's relationship to continue to evolve.
HPuni101 chapter 8 . 1/27
Welcome back. Great chapter, as always. Wonder who left the roses. Please update soon. Happy new year.
Mila chapter 8 . 1/27
I love Jory/Nora so much
Littledot chapter 7 . 12/15/2017
Just found this story it is great I hope you decide to continue.
wickedgrl123 chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
I love this story! Nora is such a good character, I love how maternal she is with her family but how strong and fearless she is with everyone else. Her relationships with her brothers is so sweet, especially Robb, Jon, and Rickon. I also like that this is AU enough so I am not entirely sure how it will play out. I hope you continue to change things, because I reaaaaalllly don't want Jory to die. I know this is a Jaime/OC and I am excited to see Jaime and Nora's relationship continue to change and grow. They have a good chemistry and I like that they can be kind of sarcastic with each other and they are not offended. But I am low-key shipping Jory/Nora right now, and I don't want to lose him :(. They are so sweet together, and I love that she is starting to feel something more for him. I am worried that she would never forgive Jaime for killing Jory if you stick to canon. And I am also curious to know where Nora will be during the events of the show. I feel like if she is in Kings Landing after Robert and Ned die, there is nothing that will save her from Cersei. I hope you update this so I can find out the answers to all these questions lol! Great work. :)