Reviews for Dog Daze
Mary chapter 1 . 1/25
Adorable. You have a lovely writing style. Even though this is a total fantasy, I could reely see the story unfold. Getting a glimpse of Roy's family was nice, too. The audience never got to see his kids, and Joanne only once, I think, in the pilot.
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That's adorable. I like cats better, but this one made me really laugh.
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Another story that leaves you smiling, awesome story, very entertaining, very sweet with the kids.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Very good!
ConeycatJr chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I may never stop laughing at this. I think the best part was Cap's incredulous, yet practical, reaction:

"Chet does have a point, guys," said Cap after a few more minutes of shocked silence. "What are we going to do with him? I have to call in a replacement. How am I supposed to explain this to the Chief?"

Every time I thought you couldn't add another new funny element, you did-from the gang at Rampart to Joanne and the kids to Brice... just brilliant. Thanks so much for the delightful read!
Hanksgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I bet Johnny would make a really cute dog! Thanks for writing!
Kristen chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is by far one of my favorite Emergency! fan fics that I have read. The writing style keeps the reader wanting more. Have you ever considered writing a sequel?
The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
love it
Taka chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
This story was a real dog...rabid road kill as a matter of fact.
KimbaLynn chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Love this one. Really cute. Keep writing!
Ti'kara chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
What a cute story. I really enjoyed it. Kept me in stitches. Keep up the good work.
Raven chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
WEll written and fun to read. Had some very nice twists in it.
Super chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
And very, very funny.
scifan101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
That was cute. LOL!
Rabidus Canis chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
I loved this. You did an excellent job with the dialogue.