Reviews for Dog Daze
c76828 chapter 1 . 7/25
I had hard time reading this cause i was laughing so hard! I could just picture Chet saying those sarcadtic remarks and I loved it that you gave Johnny and Roy the ability to read each others mind, and good ol henry...he finally had some "input" other then just lying on the couch. Fantastuc story!
Mary chapter 1 . 1/25
Adorable. You have a lovely writing style. Even though this is a total fantasy, I could reely see the story unfold. Getting a glimpse of Roy's family was nice, too. The audience never got to see his kids, and Joanne only once, I think, in the pilot.
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That's adorable. I like cats better, but this one made me really laugh.
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Another story that leaves you smiling, awesome story, very entertaining, very sweet with the kids.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Very good!
ConeycatJr chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I may never stop laughing at this. I think the best part was Cap's incredulous, yet practical, reaction:

"Chet does have a point, guys," said Cap after a few more minutes of shocked silence. "What are we going to do with him? I have to call in a replacement. How am I supposed to explain this to the Chief?"

Every time I thought you couldn't add another new funny element, you did-from the gang at Rampart to Joanne and the kids to Brice... just brilliant. Thanks so much for the delightful read!
Hanksgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I bet Johnny would make a really cute dog! Thanks for writing!
Kristen chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is by far one of my favorite Emergency! fan fics that I have read. The writing style keeps the reader wanting more. Have you ever considered writing a sequel?
The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
love it
Taka chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
This story was a real dog...rabid road kill as a matter of fact.
KimbaLynn chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Love this one. Really cute. Keep writing!
Ti'kara chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
What a cute story. I really enjoyed it. Kept me in stitches. Keep up the good work.
Raven chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
WEll written and fun to read. Had some very nice twists in it.
Super chapter 1 . 5/30/2001