Reviews for A moment of reflection
shellee3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Decided to go read a few stories I hadn't read before. Really enjoyed your first fic. X
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Bahahhahaha
Kate Beckett, you are a sneaky sneaky woman!
Yep, all because of the lightbulb. HAHAHAHHA
Very very good. She really is different. Inside and out.
jam821 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ok I see the growth that's happened in your writing but at the same time your genius brain was active way back here, too. I love this! Her question, so simple and surface, leading to that raw honesty from them both. Wow.
MaineZoe chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very cute!
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Talent! Sorry its taken me this long to get here, especially now that I see what I've been missing out on :-). Lovely and just perfect! The happiness part is heart warming. And the end was great. Thanks for writing!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Excellent job! Wow!
Spectacular first effort!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Very clever ending to a very soul-baring story.
Thanks, keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
First fic...really I enjoyed it
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Gah! Eeeep! dkfksajlkaldja
This is PERFECT!
I can totally see this happening! And I love how he tries to describe what he sees, feels...the words "do I look different to you" have always great potential for a guy to put his foot in his mouth lol, and I love how her question here leads to him trying to find the right words but ultimately failing because of the magnitude of his feelings for her. And then her finding HIS words but still struggling to find HER words...GAH! Their slight frustration is palpable and it's amazing, heartfelt and just plain cute!
And when the words do come they are just...powerful and so so kfjslkfjkasdjflkasjlakjdfja GAAAAAHAAAAAAAH!

"I'm happy." "I don't need someone to make me happy." [...] But you," [...] "I love you, and that makes me happy, makes me," [...] "You make me more." - DEAD FROM FEELS! SO PERFECT! And true!

The end is just so Caskett, so them! Hahahaha!

LOVE THIS! :D
yazzea chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Hard to believe it's your first fic!
Very sweet moment with a Caskett-esque twist, I really like it!
EmmaKingg chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
First fic? Wow! Great job! I love that sweet moment between them.
hfce chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was so sweet. I love how they love each other. :)
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was written very fluidly, it's hard to believe it was your first posting!
naybaybay chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Gorgeous! Incredibly touching and just enough humor to leave it sweet :)
KyinHI chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww, that was adorable and an awesome first fic. Now do it again!