Reviews for Angel
xLilly White chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Ooh, time-travel! I've never actually read a proper time travel fic all the way through but since you're only just beginning this one I might just stick around this time and see where it goes !
I like the writing style, very evocative at times though I think you should read through it a little more carefully before posting (there are word omissions here and there, nothing too jarring though). The fact that we're starting at the end of all things is interesting too, it promises some heartfelt interaction when Cloud manages to get back in to square one and see his friends alive again.
Speaking of interaction, one thing you should also clear up is the dialogue; make sure you put a full stop when the dialogue is stand-alone (like "Cloud."), and punctuate properly when you add the speaker ("I'm sorry," the voice called; "this is the only way."/The girl only smiled; "I am here to help you, Cloud.") There are certain instances where the dialogue is a little stilted due to the absence of commas and punctuation marking intonation, too. ("Cloud, your body contains S cells: Sephiroth's cells. Thanks to Hojo you are forever connected, and with that connection and the power contained in the Lifestream, I can turn back time. This future would no longer exist. Your friends, you can save them.")
Anyway, this is really promising and even though you say you're a slow typer I'll gladly wait to see how things develop! (I think I must be the slowest fanfic writer around here anyway so I won't go around asking people to update soon xD) Keep up the good work !
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
awww that was a good start. please write more
blackkyu chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
nice idea, can't wait to see where you go with it.
moon-halo90 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
excited to see where this is going...so far its very intriguing : )
kat1316 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
more!
wolfawaken chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wonderful! I am really looking forward to reading more and I hope it is soon.