Reviews for Harry Potter and the Family Business
Monster King chapter 7 . 6/19
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
waya715 chapter 7 . 6/19
great story! thank you for the time and effort you put into this tale to make it enjoyable for everyone.
MrsH chapter 7 . 4/6
I read several of your completed stories over the past few days, & enjoyed them. You hve. Unique way of seeing the "Wht if" questions, & I find your perspective interesting nd different. Thanks for sharing your stories - I look forward to reading other completed stories from you.
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 3/31
and Kreacher can probably duplicate it for him by the crate. Yes, I was gobbling slightly at the liberal way that nectar was being distributed. I settle for less expensive vintages of Glenfiddich single malt. An amusing story, thank you.
chrisd312002us chapter 2 . 2/18
You have that Ron will be bad due to injuries from the brains in the DOM. Even though that made him worse, there had to be a starting point for the injury tp start from. Is Ron evil? No. Selfish, self-centered, petty, and jealousy strike bigger than the universe?That would be a big hell yes. Another thing that always bothered me is that readers hate the Dursleys for the treatment of Harry, but simply forgive Ron for the abandonment of Harry and Hermione in the Deathly Hallows. They just simply blamed the Horcrux in the locket for his behavior. If Harry was a Horcrux, would it stand to reason that it affected the Dursleys the same way except for a longer period of time? Either Ron was affected or he let his true self out. If it was the Horcrux, then readers need to forgive the Dursleys for their behavior.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
An over the top
Cracked fic
Making Mary Sue look weak
Sadly it explains canon

Still
I grinned.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
While I have seen all the movies, I have not read past the end of book four.
Fanfiction had hinted at the Evil allowed by Dumbledore's greater good.
I think the movies skipped over the worst to keep the rating PG.
Cateagle chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
Shades of "The Empire Strikes Back" with that last bit. I hope he got the voice right. ;)
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
Fantastic
Zharkhella chapter 7 . 4/13/2017
I find this to be a very amusing story, with lots of light hearted pokes at all the standard (and some non-standard) tropes.

I greatly enjoyed reading it, and especially enjoyed one of my favorite actors having more than a cameo. Too bad he couldn't present 'This is your Death insert name here'. That might have been hilarious.

It is one of the few stories in the Reptilia28 challenge that is obviosly completed. Kudos!
rocelmamaril357 chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
please write another story! or a sequel! the story is awesome.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
O.K. Went and did a Google dive on Vincent Price-video clips and biography. Then found out that a 50 year old bottle of that scotch they're drinking goes for $23,000.00 as they only sell 50 of them a year-world wide. That must be some party.
Harriverse chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
A little hint of Star Wars?
Harriverse chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
Very creative use of port key activation phrases.
Yaw613 chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Please write a sequel already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.