Reviews for Harry Potter and the Family Business
Cateagle chapter 5 . 10/9
Shades of "The Empire Strikes Back" with that last bit. I hope he got the voice right. ;)
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 7 . 7/22
Fantastic
Zharkhella chapter 7 . 4/13
I find this to be a very amusing story, with lots of light hearted pokes at all the standard (and some non-standard) tropes.

I greatly enjoyed reading it, and especially enjoyed one of my favorite actors having more than a cameo. Too bad he couldn't present 'This is your Death insert name here'. That might have been hilarious.

It is one of the few stories in the Reptilia28 challenge that is obviosly completed. Kudos!
rocelmamaril357 chapter 7 . 3/31
please write another story! or a sequel! the story is awesome.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 3/4
O.K. Went and did a Google dive on Vincent Price-video clips and biography. Then found out that a 50 year old bottle of that scotch they're drinking goes for $23,000.00 as they only sell 50 of them a year-world wide. That must be some party.
Harriverse chapter 5 . 3/4
A little hint of Star Wars?
Harriverse chapter 3 . 3/4
Very creative use of port key activation phrases.
Yaw613 chapter 7 . 2/6
Please write a sequel already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Bentears chapter 7 . 1/24
ROFLMAO this was so great!
myflyingbroomstick chapter 6 . 1/15
Dumbledore isn't just callous and manipulative in this, this is Albus "the reincarnation of Satan" Dumbledore.
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
so much fun, worth reading every month, though running out of review spots
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
worth reading over and over
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
For being a story with soulmates there really wasn't much romance or fluff at all :/
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
This chapter was confusing. Why cover the ears of the 'kids' when they probably already hear cuss words and/or use them? There is absolutely no reason to include that other than a poor attempt at humour.
mckertis chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
WHere's the "crackpot/parody" tag ?