Reviews for Everyone has darkness: Countdown to Apocalypse
Izub chapter 20 . 8/10
Bro ded
elioj1201 chapter 20 . 7/9
Bro wtf, this is one of the best stories if not the best story that I ever read. You need to finish this shit bro, you can’t leave us like this, even less with this ending
jtsnowman chapter 20 . 6/3
Man, this is hella entertaining brother! I do wish you finished it tho, it’s kinda gripping and I wanna know what happens.
Fang Ichikazu chapter 20 . 5/26
Ah man such a good story, I loved both parts, sad to see it end but it was a good journey. Your a great writer hope you continue this.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 3/31
This is interesting, Susannoo is just gonna be a pain in da was the whole way through isn't he, and Damon Sasgay needs to DIE he's boring.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 3/31
Well things are getting interesting, Susannoo is BORING I hope Naruto erases him from existence the mere fact he's running his mouth is tedious. Still, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 3/31
Damn, that was just funny, especially the omake.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 3/31
Well that was different, I hope In o gets her memory back, I want her to playback major role.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 3/31
Quite an interesting start to part 2, so Susannoo is the douchebag who ruined everything what a dick, hope Naruto whoops his candy ads all the way to the Smackdown hotel.
phoinex slayer5 chapter 20 . 3/5
come on man continue this story we all love it and want to see it finished
iamshinydragonmist chapter 19 . 2/13
cola
iamshinydragonmist chapter 19 . 2/13
more please more still love this please more I'll send you cols
NataS666 chapter 19 . 2/2
Are you alive?
Kinobros... when will the kino return?
v4f723 chapter 20 . 1/13
I look forward to the continuation of this great story! To the author of Good Luck and Inspiration!
1,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »