Reviews for Everyone has darkness: Countdown to Apocalypse
random guest chapter 19 . 8/21
glad to see we fix that shit storm.
Yo chapter 19 . 8/19
Update or your cola is mine

- your father
I pretty much have a good idea for who the old man is. TOAA
Rogue Survivor chapter 17 . 7/23
Your first one was better, and seeing as how this isn't finished anyway, I'm going to stop reading here. I enjoyed this, but again, it could've been better.
Frosten chapter 19 . 7/10
I love your stories. Your one of my favorite writers. Do you think you could do a crossover with naruto from EHD with Fairy Tail or Highschool DxD. I would love to read that.
DragonMaster128 chapter 19 . 6/28
Damn another good story can't wait for the next chapter p.s I finsh reading all your stories in four days p.p.s your an awesome writer
jp236 chapter 19 . 6/13
Nigga! Nee chapter please this is like extremely high class cocaine!
DarkHunter117 chapter 19 . 6/10
Darthemius,

I have a question what are you celebrating that you have been gone since september?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR CELEBRATING, YOU AND THE OTHERS NEED TO KNOW YOUR ROLES AND FINISH THIS FIC.

NOW FACE FUCK THE GIRLS AND DRINK COLA, WHILE YOU WORK.

DarkHunter117
dude chapter 1 . 6/2
Do you ever plan on updating again? I really REALLY miss this story. Great grammar, no stupid cliches, good humor, and great storyline in general. I hope everything's alright and you can update soon.
When,s chapter 20 darth
lord-kurama chapter 19 . 5/29
Finally a story where demon is actually a demon, am sick of demonic naruto being good I mean what's the point of becoming a demon if u save people...
malikmi95 chapter 19 . 5/21
pleaseee update
Nr.dude chapter 19 . 4/30
When jest chapter
Astromormy chapter 19 . 4/25
Awesome chapter. When I finished "Everyone has Darkness", I immediately went to your profile and found this. I just hope you finish it.
Update you son of a bitch we need to see update now or I'll . Um I'll stop all chance of you getting coca cola again
1,512 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »