Reviews for Everyone has darkness: Countdown to Apocalypse
Deez Nuts chapter 19 . 4/20
Update you fucking worthless piece of shit! Don't tell me I read 50 chapters in a single day just to see this fanfic die.
FUCK YOU DARTH UPDATE YOU LITTLE PUSSY OR I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU
the souless knight chapter 19 . 3/30
Did you drop this story
TheBetrayedWarrior chapter 19 . 3/13
What got you to stop updating? Even if it's oh 18 why did u stop lol
I still have a dream that this story will be updated.
MCRasengan chapter 19 . 2/9
Nice job. I fucking love your stories. They avoid all of the shitty cliches that so many others have. I hope to see more of your work soon. Also, you are FUNNY AS ALL FUCKING HELL!
imtai chapter 7 . 2/5
WE NEED MORE UPDATES!1
imtai chapter 3 . 2/5
WE NEED MORE UPDATES!
PugTheMagician chapter 17 . 1/26
econd time reading through this story and the first and i still enjoyed it. I was surprised by just how much i had forgotten like the ending of the last chapter with sakura becoming a terminator of sorts. Still curious what kiyomi could have gotten from their fight as well as what naruto's occasional 'memorized' means. A question for you would be whats up with alucards life count? Shouldn't it be in the millions after london or has it just been THAT long since then in this world? Curious what kushina is if not a human because i get the feeling demon aint the answer and angels can't breed can they? I mean unless you brought nephilim into this story too. When you brought in 'The beyonder' i imediately looked it up and found the marvel one. If that is true then i guess i can understand them not wanting naruto to succeed after he almost subjugated the dimension the beyonders are supposed to be from but then that makes me wonder about the woman made of darkness that helped naruto in tsukuyomi. I still think your way of having sakura make anti-healing chakra weapons was inspired. I hope you found a stable job since you last updated and that you finish this story later on when your up to it because it is a really entertaining read ever since naruto started thinking things through rather than simply destroying everything that slightly irked him
Nobody chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
Why have you not posted a new chapter all this time, please post a new one
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
what the fuck is this nonsense?
OrangeStar802 chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
fUCK DOSNSOAMAOKA OF ALL PLACES TO END IT AT SUCH INTENSE EMOTIONS SCENE I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE AND I AM SCARRED ENOUGH AS IT IS LOVING THIS SERIES SO MUCH IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING I NEED FOR A DARK NARUTO FIC PLS HAVE THE DRIVE TO CONTINUE TY
Doctor Winter chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
Been some time but I'm just going to throughout two theories that I've been carrying around for a while.

The first, something that is kind of obvious but still, the Old Man is Izanagi. He's only after entertainment and called Susanoo ungrateful, which fits the back story you've given.

The second, Naruto's plan is to have Sarutobi summon the Shinigami in order to drain him. Just thought that would fit, especially since you have yet to reveal his new power source. If that would be his plan, one could assume that his new source of power is death, because that really is everywhere.

Looking forward to the next update, whenever that may come.
Abduly chapter 19 . 9/18/2016
hey man, are you dead? Please update, Otherwise no big cup girls and COLA FOR YOU!
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »