Reviews for Everyone has darkness: Countdown to Apocalypse
Zachery chapter 20 . 12/14
Thank you for posting again, your story has always been a fun trip. Keep at it.
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 20 . 12/12
Is there going to be an update? Please I need this in my life
Vyctus chapter 20 . 12/9
Noooooooooooo! Damn cliff hangeeeeerssss!

... Damn, love the books tho. haven't found a good book like this in a long time. -tosses a can of coke- cheers!
Fucking hell ! You're still here ! It's so good to see you again !

Woah, is Naruto becoming a Messiah or what ? He's badass messiah. Meanwhile, Sasuke do shit like Kushina.

POPOPOOOOOO ! Forfeit BEFORE it even start ! DAGAKOTOWARU MOFO !
Wendigo39 chapter 20 . 12/3
Omg I was so afraid that you died, like got drunk and frozen to death. I'm really happy you're alive and writting :D Great as always, waiting for moooooore~
Shury-ken chapter 1 . 11/19
aw fuck... that's not cool..stopping at such an interesting part
I love your work could you please continue the story it's a great plot and it'd be sad to end it here
Cyndaquil123 chapter 20 . 11/12
Finally! Darthemius has returned to Fanfiction! Or, at least I hope so.

Look, I would absolutely love it if you continue this story! But you know why? It's because I love your writing of course! The way that you're able to tell the events that only happened in your mind is something that I haven't seen before. In all my years of reading, whether it be fanfiction or books, I have never, and Cyndaquil123 means never! Seen someone who writes as well as you.

So write on! I love what you've written here. But, if you feel that you don't want to continue this story... then stop. Don't continue writing this, but I beg you, write something else! You mentioned Harry Potter fanfiction, so even if you can't write Naruto fanfiction anymore, you could still write for that.
The amazing shocked fox chapter 1 . 11/11
continue for sure
Mr. Hide chapter 20 . 11/5
Okay. You want us to let you know if we'd like you to continue? Let me tell you something. IF BY ANY F***ING CHANCE YOU DISCONTINUE THIS DARN AMAZING, MIND BLOWING, AWESOME FIC WHICH I ALSO READ TO 2:00 AM LAST NIGHT, I'M GONNA INVITE YOU TO ASIA, THEN TO MY COUNTRY, THEN TO MY TOWN, THEN TO MY HOME AND FINALLY, GONNA DROWN YOU IN A MASSIVE PULL OF 7-UP! Oh! Did I mention, that at that moment I'm gonna freaking drink loooooots of cola in front of you and laugh like Hidan?

So... DON'T EVEN THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE DISCONTINUING EVEEEEEEEER!
rizvi chapter 20 . 10/30
I am reading ur stories for the last seven years...I love all ur stories... I have yet to write a review in ur stories because u didn't need it...but as u said we need to let u know our appreciation for ur work...
Ruyunata chapter 20 . 10/29
hell yes continue. That cliffhanger is just too mean for you not to continue
TheKaiserDragon chapter 20 . 10/23
Good to see your still alive I now have to read all of your stories again. but besides that I hope you finish them. Kickass and shoot all the Motherfuckers

Sincerely, The Kaiser Dragon
Deamonarch71 chapter 20 . 10/25
You are good fucking damn amazing. The ending of this chapter was a twist I did not see coming. You are seriously one of the best dark Naruto writer out there I have ye to find some anywhere near what you write. I can't wait for the next chapter please keep updating.
hybrid3y3 chapter 1 . 10/25
Well after binge reading EHD1 and the sequel so far I can most emphatically state... Love it! Don’t stop now!
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »