Reviews for Everyone has darkness: Countdown to Apocalypse
ayyyyyyyyy chapter 18 . 4/24
I've been reading you r series since the beginning and I have to thank you so much for this story. I have't found a single story with such a well written plot, naruto actually doesn't care about konoha, or he doesn't turn good in the last chapter because his "true love" or some crap makes him realize it's bad. Thanks again for writing this story.
FUCK LIKE HELL AND SLEEP WELL... hmm, dammit forgot the cola
cruciomyheart chapter 18 . 4/26
Yay Ino is back! I also like to say this story and previous one are a pleasure to read. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Velial13 chapter 18 . 4/24
НЕОЖИДАННЫЙ ПОВОРОТ! No seriously, while it's worse than Rattlesnake because of the whole sandbox situation, it's still fun to read, cool chapter, good luck!
LL chapter 18 . 4/17
Eh!? Naruto is the father? No... This must Kishi's fault somehow, some kind of weird ass genjutsu he created like what occur with Road to Ninja. Sorry to hear that you got fired like that, may your former boss get tormented and trolled by your canon Naruto.

It scare me exactly how much Boruto look like Naruto, just put Naruto's hair on him and he will look like him to the last freaking detail... Even Minato and Naruto's designs don't look the bloody same and it work pretty well for them.
SomeGuyInABush chapter 18 . 4/19
Yay Ino's back, so beautiful. T_T
BlackLightDemon21 chapter 18 . 4/19
Holy Shit You Don't Know How I Missed The New Chapters Man keep Up The Good Work
The Lord of Shadow chapter 18 . 4/12
Job hunting sucks. Good luck with that.

About the chapter...eh, I can't complain. I like how the gods are so scared of naruto that even if there's barely a 2% chance of him using the portal they won't use divine punishment.
Kyuuhei21 chapter 18 . 4/11
Please put Mikoto in the harem.
Demonfan50 chapter 18 . 4/10
You'll get a job soon and pretty sure you'll like it. No more cliffhangers and this was an awesome chapter.
darknessbounty chapter 18 . 4/9
YES! Ino's back! now I'm really looking foward to the rest of this arc. And take all the time you need. Losing your job isn't just some excuse, it's a real problem. Take care of that, then write the kickass story. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. Later.
Oh, so it's just real life that fucked you up, I thought it was worse, worse than that I mean. Funny how muc good actions can fuck you up eh ?

So, it was his plan eh ? Badass. And Sasuke and co just get worse and worse morality wise.
A calm before storm chapter and an amazing omake so all in all its a pretty good chapter
In your fucking face! Hinata us with Naruto whether you like it or not! Muahahahaha! !
Anyways you bastard. You're so fucking late.
Finallyyyy Darthemius has come back! Hahaha. I cant wait for more chapter.
Oh jeez good chapter like always pal. Your current situation in life.. well isn't. You are too much of a lady's man dude, I bet she didn't even care about you.
Anyway good luck with your search and keep the damn nice chapters when you have the time.
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »