Reviews for Enemy Series - Story 1 - Across Enemy Lines
MeAFanficddict chapter 1 . 1/13
finaly found the one I need to worship!
you were the one who started the amazing dramione fanfictions...cant even tell you how grateful I am. thank you so so much to start this fic and motivate others to write them too...

you are the hero with hidden identity but you should know that all people who consume dramione like some drug addict are thankful to you...all the dramione reviews are indirectly to you
The First Dramione fanfic ever written was never completed
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
My absolute favourite Dramione fic. Oh god where do I start? I wish I could witness Ron's shock at seeing Hermione kiss Draco like that. Their secret hideout is so nostalgic and the fact that it gets burned down BREAKS MY HEART. I can tell that you're not a Dumbledore fan but he still sounds in character, even though you make him sound so uppity. If that makes sense. Gosh I just. PURE LOVE
Johnnycashfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I had NO idea that Dramione is this old. This pairing is older than the 1st Harry Potter movie.
DarkSouls246 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Wow this was made the same day that I was born. I had no idea that this pairing went this far back.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
This fic is literally older than me by a few months
Natalie chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
A very sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Dumbledore seems a bit out of character, but over all quite an enjoyable story
SuperPotterWhoLockFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wow. Im not even joking, this is amazing. I cannot believe the first dramione fic is almost as old as me! I seriously feel like I've traced dramione heritage to it core. Anyway, thank you dramione God for being the first of many who shipped this unlikely ship and thank you for believing in dramione before anyone else did :')
CJ chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I like how you made Draco more human than he is in other stories. I don't think he would be crying so much. He might cry a little. Hermione would, She always cries alot in the stories. I am glad you start dramione. You should be famous. This story was one of a kind because Draco and Hermione seemed like real teenagers instead of super humans.
CJ chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
why had Hermione grabec Draco, it to stop him from shaking Pansy?
CJ chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I like how they didn't make Draco have so much experience with the oposite sex, like they do in other stories I've read. Or that he is super smart and knows exactly what to do all the time. I can't remember if him and Hermione have even kissed in this story so far.
CJ chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
I like how they became close because Hermione helped Draco in the hospital. It wasn't because they were head boy and head girl.
CJ chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Why would Hermione be so nice to Draco?
CJ chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
That was a long chapter. Will Draco still be in the hospital in the next part?