Reviews for Enemy Series - Story 1 - Across Enemy Lines
This fic is literally older than me by a few months
Natalie chapter 7 . 1/31
A very sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Dumbledore seems a bit out of character, but over all quite an enjoyable story
SuperPotterWhoLockFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wow. Im not even joking, this is amazing. I cannot believe the first dramione fic is almost as old as me! I seriously feel like I've traced dramione heritage to it core. Anyway, thank you dramione God for being the first of many who shipped this unlikely ship and thank you for believing in dramione before anyone else did :')
CJ chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I like how you made Draco more human than he is in other stories. I don't think he would be crying so much. He might cry a little. Hermione would, She always cries alot in the stories. I am glad you start dramione. You should be famous. This story was one of a kind because Draco and Hermione seemed like real teenagers instead of super humans.
CJ chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
why had Hermione grabec Draco, it to stop him from shaking Pansy?
CJ chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I like how they didn't make Draco have so much experience with the oposite sex, like they do in other stories I've read. Or that he is super smart and knows exactly what to do all the time. I can't remember if him and Hermione have even kissed in this story so far.
CJ chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
I like how they became close because Hermione helped Draco in the hospital. It wasn't because they were head boy and head girl.
CJ chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Why would Hermione be so nice to Draco?
CJ chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
That was a long chapter. Will Draco still be in the hospital in the next part?
CJ chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
The grammer and spelling in this is pretty good, when you consider the later Dramione stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
The first of many
green berry chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
to think this was written before i was born...oh dramione has lived before me and will continue to live after me...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I thought the candle was blown out.
Akazai Kisaragi chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
So this is the first Dramione fanfic ever, huh. Not bad. It seems like Dramione been around for quite a while now. Although this story isn't that realistic, it was still worth reading! :)