Reviews for Going Down Even Further
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is very nicely done, between Dean's melt-down, Sam's training injuries, John's intransigence with his sons, and finally, Bobby's concern for the young men left so precipitously at his home.
bonniebird chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
love it
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'm glad that Sam and Dean didn't have to worry about the O'Donnells hurting them, and that they let them live. They weren't hurting anyone, and the only reason that they kept Sam and Dean another night was because they 'tasted' so good! lol Of course they did! They are 'sweet' boys! ;P I guess the stop did Dean some good too, since he seemed to be better when they left Wonderland. It was a good little break for the boys. Bobby will make sure that Dean continues to get better and not let John make him feel too bad either.
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Beautifully written! Loved it:)
jo1966 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
What a sad story, that ended on a good note. Thanks for writing at such a hard time for you. Take care and I hope you find some peace.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Sorry about your mom, lost my dad last November and it sent me into depression as well. Strangely, I ended up writing a Winchester one shot to make me feel better as well. It helped.

And your muse looks like Dean Winchester? You lucky so and so! Mine looks like my freshman English lit teacher. She looked a lot like the shtriga in season one. Explains a lot doesn't it?
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks for the story! I liked it.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is one of those stories that would make a great episode of the show.