Reviews for Stop All The Clocks
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
My heart is shattered into a million little pieces... That was just... Oh man I don't really have words. I could really feel the emotion and pain in the writing, but it was so well done. Ireally need to find some devastingly fluffy fics to soothe my soul. Fantastic story.
Northwestern chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
It's 2am and I'm just ugly sobbing at this fic. You're an excellent writer, even if I'm wondering why I kept reading something labeled with character death. This story was so touching and painful and real. Did I mention that I rarely, if ever cry at all? Like seriously hardly ever and I've been crying over your fic for the last thirty minutes. I'm going to need some teeth-rotting fluff with like Will and pregnant Mac after this, holy shit.
nemo chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I cried at the end. Thanks for an amazing story.
lilacmermaid33 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this one! It's beautiful and excruciating and exactly how I think this would happen. As much as I love how much of a team they are, how they don't really need anyone but each other, it's hard to think of either of them having to go on without the other. I love all of his notes, and how it comes full circle so that she's writing them herself now.

Great story, definitely one of your best. Talk to you soon!
iworkwithpens chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
To the guest who reviewed this story and wished to translate and post it to another website: unfortunately, if you review only as a guest on this site, and not with a logged in account, I can't really respond to you directly. I appreciate your reviews and that you are interested in posting my stories in your native language, however I prefer to keep my stories posted solely on this site for the time being. Thanks again for reading and for the lovely compliments.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This story is so heartbreaking but I just can't stop. It's awesome! And may I translate it into Chinese and share it with others? I will credit you fully and send you a link. I appreciate it if you say yes! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story really struke me. It's just so heartbreaking and moving to stop reading. May I translate it into Chinese and share it with others? I am busy preparing for a exam, so I will finish it in several months then post it in a Chinese website. I will credit you fully and send you a link. I will appreciate it if you say yes!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
mariaisblue chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Seriously loved this fic. It's gorgeous and there is something lovely about it. It reminds me, in ways that are all good ones, of an old XF fic called Grace Realised, that was probably written fifteen years ago. I don't mean to imply it's another version of that fic, just that the premise is somewhat similar and the overwhelming beauty of how the love shines through one partner losing bits of self, is somehow horribly sad but hopeful too. I'm so glad you game back and finished this. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I cried through this whole chapter. What a sweet yet heartbreaking story, and a fitting end. The notes were precious, especially the one in the robe pocket. Tragically perfect.
Amber chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
OMG! I'm sitting here in tears. So good.
Alwaysbrennan chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This story is so sad, yet very fulfilling. Thank you for putting so much heart into it. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Wow that was so wonderful I went through a box of tissues! Thank you for your wonderful words they were a gift and well worth the wait
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I absolutely sobbed while reading this chapter. The end was heartbreaking and it was so expertly written, realistic, and true to the characters' voices. Bravo!
alexindigo chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
GDI woman! I've got something in my eye (and it was stuck there throughout reading this whole chapter okay?)! So heartbreakingly beautiful and good. I have no other words...

Thank you so much for sharing! :) I have to now go wash my face because of the dust, you see...gdi! Fine! It was tears okay? Human tears! Happy now? :
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »