Reviews for Six Exposures
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Give us pic
ziggy3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
that was nice but devious
Ryno chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I liked this very,very much.l hope my life will end up like that!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Fdd
Bob chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Nineteen really husband and wife
LittleDarkHood chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
One word CUTE!
A chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Cool it seems nothing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
5 stars
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was so good! Something like this is really difficult to do since we're used to seeing them as 11 year old cartoon characters, but you did it really well. I absolutely loved Buford's comment, that is exactly something he would say at that age. And you know what? Candace would lose her engagement ring within a few days, leaving Phineas and Ferb to look for it. Lol. Great job! Love it!
howie chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
needs pitchers
Anonymous. O.o chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aww! Thats cute.
Axis27 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
How did I miss this story? I mean seriously. how on earth did I miss this story? Whatever the reason, I am pressed for time so I will wounder about it later before I run out of time and am forced to postpone reading it yet again.
First line and my eyes go wide, he was 12? Wow he must really be embarrassed at that time.
Well you are more worried for her because you are in love with her but due to the fact that you are more dense then a black whole you probably won't find that out any time soon.
I wounder if you are going to tell her ... nah, probably not until later.
Well now at that age he must really know what the feeling was ... but it is Phineas so ... let's find out.
Well when you leave the door open it's kinda an issue.
And I bet that he will be seeing that in his dreams for the next few years.
*Thinks for a moment* Sorry I had second and third base backwards for a moment, I'm good now.
Maybe you should ask her and make the situation more embarrassing.
Well if that's not an invitation then I don't know what is.
You know for a moment there I was confused as to weather or not Phineas and Isabella were already dating during this part but I think this was when they started dating.
So less than a year later ... topless? Wow, he's lucky.
Okay, that clear's things up for me.
I agree with Buford ... for once.
Well, now that's going to be interesting.
... wow ... I ... I don't think that qualifies as an accident.
Okay then, that was a good thing for her to notice. I think Isabella would make a good genie ... ... ... DAMN, I don't have any more room for new story ideas.
Well you will know by the look on Phineas's face.
Wait wait wait ... *goes back and counts* This is the fourth time Phineas is seeing her like this, why haven't they played skiddley whiffers yet? (And I am a little sad that I now think of that every time I watch that episode)
How do you loose an engagement ring?
He didn't realize that he was still wearing his X-ray goggles.
Well now, at least they are making progress.
If your going to tease him like that then I suggest you let him move to third.
Wow ... just ... wow ... I know that he likes her for more than just her body but still ... wow.
I thought that they had to be married before she would let him see her that much?
At nineteen? They're married at nineteen? ... Well it is Phineas ... I hope things work out.
I can tell.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... wow ... just ... ... ... wow
... ... ... wow ... this was really well put together. In any event, I liked it and I jet realized that I don't think I've seen you active for some time now ... yup, it's been since September, in any event, I hope you are still around so I can continue reading your stories. I will try to find others that I missed but for now I have ... other ... things that I need to do. So until next time, Axis22 is out, peace.
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Married and bedded by 19 *insert long whistle here* oh , I though what you did with Buford was genius. And it is confirmed Isabella does marry ferb or phineas (presumably phineas ) in one of the episode , the time travel one where the boys need a wood and metal fusing tool or something like that.
PairOfDoofs chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Nice story. Great details and good sticking true to the characters like they are in the show, with of course, a more adult theme.
Writerguy125 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh god, I found this hilarious in a slightly explicit way. What better way is there to break through Phineas' wall of obliviousness than for him to see Isabella naked? Ha, that'll take care of his innocence real quick...