Reviews for Bitter
melchanpro chapter 1 . 8/13
Absolutely in love with this fic. Not only because of my love for this ship but you write both characters so well and it fits in the movieverse perfectly! I'm sneaking off now to look at everything else you've written! LOVE IT!
Caitlin chapter 3 . 7/21
You captured Loki brilliantly, just the right amount of plot detail to keep things exciting!I hope you add another like this soon.
green-jedi chapter 6 . 1/8
Wow! Great fic! I love how you wrote Sif's point of view to unravel Loki's character and the general opinion of him in Asgard.
carsonsgirl chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Found this amazing story from murdur's rec list - very ell-written and moving! Thanks for sharing!
fallenstar3000 chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Wow. This was really good. I loved how you kept the emotional thread between them going throughout.
Would you ever think about a sequel?
(I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Simply awesome.
seidh chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Wow! This was really great. I know you said that there would be no sequel, but I hope you change your mind! I would love to see if your Loki is redeemable, even if he's not smart enough to move on from Asgard.
Hekka chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
I like your story. Very brightly and emotionally. And Si such a... Sif: for one time seen hints of Loki's truths she immediately jumped to her own conclusions, without bothering to look further, to find out the full picture. Although then she would have to face (recognize) the wrongs done by her own hand. And by her friends who follows "infallible" Thor's footsteps. And this is simply unacceptable. So yes. It's much more convenient to take the easiest route, and declare it as right one just because of it.
And oh yeah! I cannot go past of Loki's marvelous return. It certainly made more than a good half Loki's scoffers think twice (because it can not all be in Asgard - there is so much opinions as people, so there definitely were people who did not want Thor as a king - just prefer to keep silent about it. After all a good warrior is not synonymous to a good king. And a good king should be capable of much more than the wars) of their previous underestimating the young prince. And the mistakes of their judgments about his motives (even for purely selfish reasons - the second movie has clearly demonstrated that Asgard in real need of someone who more than capable with seid and able to think before doing.
And I cannot stop thinking about how Loki managed to outwit death. Is it possible that on the other side, he found allies? Did Loki returned permanently or now he has duties to someone else and therefore in future periodically he should spend some part of his time... on the other side? And did Thor ever understand where and why he did wrong to very person whom he continues to call as brother, even though his own attitude significantly contradicts this? Oh, I'd like to know... Are you planning a sequel to this story?
Jo chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Wow O_O this is an amazing fic! It's well written, the pacing is on point, the plot tragically seductive (if you don't me saying), I absolutely love this story. Is there a sequel? There should be a sequel. I hope there's a sequel. Amazing work! I love your story!
sugurrushx3 chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Everytime I come back to read this, I'm hoping there's a sequel. It's so bittersweet
Maryam25 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
I just stumbled onto this story...

You broke my heart with that last scene between Loki and Sif, though it was a very poignant, powerful ending. This was wonderfully written and just beautiful. I don’t know what it is about these two – in the hands of a good writer, they never disappoint! As painful as it is sometimes, I really enjoy angst, (it must be the masochist in me...) and you write it very well.

Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Hello. This is a heart-wrenching story. Poor Loki. He had the girl of his dreams, then she left him. For Thor. How can she not see that she is a big reason he turned to bitter and twisted? You then cap the story with Loki's return, then nothing...agh!

Please try to think of a next instalment. If not, well, thanks for this story. Regards £££
houn chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Going to consider this fanfic dead for now, though I have to let you know this was a fantastic read which hooked me to the end. The lack of a resolution was a bit disconcerting but otherwise great read.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I would love a loki pov?!
Denise chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Hi! I know this comment/review may have come out of the blue, but I just discovered your fic an hour and I just finished all 6 chapters in one sitting!

Oh my god! This is one of my favourite Sifki fanfics of all time! Uuuuuggggh. I just want Sif and Loki to be together so bad now.

I really loved your writing! Definitely 6 out of 5 stars! :D