Reviews for Bitter
sugurrushx3 chapter 6 . 5/1
Everytime I come back to read this, I'm hoping there's a sequel. It's so bittersweet
Maryam25 chapter 6 . 4/14
I just stumbled onto this story...

You broke my heart with that last scene between Loki and Sif, though it was a very poignant, powerful ending. This was wonderfully written and just beautiful. I don’t know what it is about these two – in the hands of a good writer, they never disappoint! As painful as it is sometimes, I really enjoy angst, (it must be the masochist in me...) and you write it very well.

Hello. This is a heart-wrenching story. Poor Loki. He had the girl of his dreams, then she left him. For Thor. How can she not see that she is a big reason he turned to bitter and twisted? You then cap the story with Loki's return, then nothing...agh!

Please try to think of a next instalment. If not, well, thanks for this story. Regards £££
houn chapter 6 . 1/24
Going to consider this fanfic dead for now, though I have to let you know this was a fantastic read which hooked me to the end. The lack of a resolution was a bit disconcerting but otherwise great read.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I would love a loki pov?!
Denise chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Hi! I know this comment/review may have come out of the blue, but I just discovered your fic an hour and I just finished all 6 chapters in one sitting!

Oh my god! This is one of my favourite Sifki fanfics of all time! Uuuuuggggh. I just want Sif and Loki to be together so bad now.

I really loved your writing! Definitely 6 out of 5 stars! :D
lokiD chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Omg! The sexual the dance scene was buzzzzzzing
Tapchan91 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I love you for writing this :) Real great job, I wish to read more from you. You've got an amazing writing style, an excellent grasp of the characters and overal great story telling skills :) I would love to read more from you from this fandom :)
jaderook chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
How could Sif not know of the bro' code?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
This was really good and i enjoyed it alot:)
I kinda hoped that she and loki would end up together in the end, but i suppose the way you put it is much more rational and fitting to the original stories and plot.
Lastly, im not sure if i should be highly impressed or appaled by the detail of some of the more intimate scenes;) lol
Girl Who Writes chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
This was excellent. I loved the characterisations, and I was heartbroken that Sif and Loki never reunited. I need more of this story. I hope you write another Sif/Loki in the future, because you write them both very well.
Ludi A chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
wow, I couldnt believe I procrastinated so much to start reading this.

I've read the previous story and thought 'this girl has potencial', haha. Then, I found time to read this story and I cant say less than:

This. Is. Amazing.

I love how you were able to include so many details into the characters! I was able to close my eyes and see every dialogue, every touch. This is by far my favorite Loki/Sif fic. You're able to get the deep and meaningful side of their relationship, which is something not many can do!

I love this story. You're now one of my favorite authors! I hardly can express how grateful I am, because you have chosen sharing this beatiful work.

You really should write something after it; your plot and your writting are marvelous. If you did, I would be a happier person, absolutely, haha. Your talent is brilliant, keep writting! haha

When I finished, I was devastaded. First, because of how tragical was that situation, how they had feelings for each other, but couldnt keep dealing with their relationship. Second, because of the story's end.

And Loki! I fell in love with him. So needy, so deep, so complex.

Thank you. I'm sorry for missing it while you were writting. I wish I could be here, to give a more adequate support and lots of reviews.

I've sent you a PM, saying a little more. Hope you can read it.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Bitter and so damn epic.

5/5
Madelight chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Simply an awesome story, thank you !
Katie chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Oh please please write a sequel! I want more! You wrote such an amazing story I hope you continue:)