Reviews for KeySeeker: The Movie
Frostphantom chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Love this story! It is a really good epilogue for the keyseeker. . Thx for the great story

Frost
can't tell ya chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
it's a really good story althought in yu r next digimon story could add a bit more sorrow in to it, do a sequel to this ,
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
As I said in my main KeySeeker review, I looked forward to this, and I wasn't disappointed. More than one mysterious figure, plenty of action, and poor Oikawa is all right after all! I suppose this is as good a place as any to stop writing this particular storyline; any more would probably be too much of a good thing. One wonders what happened to Arukenimon and Mummymon, though...
blasw chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
WOW!I do LOVE the KeySeeker series!Excellent work,and I enjoy the sweet ending!Thanks to Silvormoon!Now I like Sam as well as the Kaiser :p

(You've already been on my Favorite Authors list.)
Azure Rose chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Yay ace story! is there going to be another one? *crosses fingers* hope hope hope
torpedo chapter 1 . 2/1/2003

Now I feel so inferior...and I'm blaming it all on YOU.

YOU make me feel all inferior because of your writing! glares angrily

Anyways. I really liked this story. It was very well written, the characters were well integrated, and the plot ran smoothly, with the side humour providing a kind of relief after a tense situation. A perfect follow-up to the Key-Seeker. Very good job!
heath 999 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Awesome sequel! I loved it! I really enjoyed this series.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Why should she chapter it? I see nothing here that needs chaptering.

Excellent job, Silvor! Great way to wrap things up on the Oikawa front!
Devlin chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
You do an awesome job of writing top quality stories, but could you please start chaptering them?
Lithrael chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Silvormoon.. you... just plain rock...
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Hot DAMN. Another classic. Come to mama...I must have this for my site...Yuuuuuuukiiiiiioooooo...
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Yay! A movie to my favorite series! All the DNA forms finally appear! I'm glad you explained what happened to Oikawa, I thought Myotismon had just killed him before. The battle was cool, and the ending was so sweet.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
*Grins* I've always enjoyed the Key-Seeker series. VERY awesome work. :)