Reviews for Ocean Rising
Please Post Troy's Darkness Part 2 because i wanted to find out what will happen in this story, well it's been three years since you didn't post chapter six.
numberMGA098 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
next next next please please ...
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
fantastic story so far please update it soon
jennifer chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
make more about emma and tory ok
ZRyder chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I'm glad you updated! Can't wait for next chapter!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
nice having a prequel explaining things
Rocktimus Prime chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Really good story here!
ThunderNinja4Ever chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
This is awesome! When are you going to put up the next chapter and is David going to finally morph?
rini anointed436 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
That high level of confidence is expected of Gia being the persevering, overachieving person that she is. It seems that David is a potential love interest for Gia. They make one compatible pair. Being close to Gia, Emma is intuitively aware of her feelings even when she tries to not show it. DDR is a fun game that keeps people on their toes. (I had a blast while playing it.) David discovering the secret is possible if he's able to catch up to her and the others in time to see them morph. That would be a start for him to get into his life mission that his dream foretold. It sounds like things will get more interesting from here.

I don't know what "007" represents until I looked it up. I haven't watched the James Bond movies or shows to be able to realize that right away.
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
The product of your imagination is the result of an interesting story with an original character that will carry the plot along. I'm getting hooked just from reading the first chapter. I like that you write them using their other power cards that are related to the elements they each respectively have control over, which is only seen in a few Megaforce episodes whereas Goseiger puts emphasis on their usage.

One thing that I find odd is Noah being referred to as "Nate." Since it's a way for you to differentiate him from your character, it works for this fic. It's best to mention this piece of information in your author's notes before the beginning of the story so that it doesn't interrupt the audience from the reading.
ZRyder chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I like this story. I'm still not used to Noah being referred as "Nate" but anyway, looking forward to the next chapter