Reviews for Deviance
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 56 . 6/25
Great story
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 50 . 6/25
I hope that Sarah will feel more emotions and get her memories back

She deserves to be happy
She deserves to her memories back.
5maqo13 chapter 40 . 10/6/2015
Oh Gosh i love this. I love Sarah and I love Jaime and you wrote this beautifullyI love it!
lulu2468511 chapter 56 . 8/19/2015
I love it! Great job! Thanks for properly finishing it too!
Guest chapter 56 . 4/18/2015
yas this was amazing thanks for the adventure aye
BarbyChan4ever chapter 56 . 9/4/2014
Such a beautiful story (:
Runner043 chapter 56 . 8/12/2014
Ah, a nice happy ending for Ser Davos, and Robb & Talisa.
Glad to see that Shireen gets a happy ending, too. Living in a place where hopefully no one makes fun of her.
Runner043 chapter 54 . 8/12/2014
How ironic Stannis dying via fire.
Runner043 chapter 48 . 8/12/2014
Happy dance! at the very image of Sarah slapping that red witch.
Runner043 chapter 45 . 8/11/2014
I have to stop reading mid-chapter to type this... Woo hoo! Robb Stark took Casterly Rock! That makes me happy.
Runner043 chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
Am quite happy that Edmure and Roslyn's wedding did not turn into the Red Wedding and that Rob Stark is still alive!

Have never liked the red witch - would be most pleased if she sees her demise by the end of this story.
Runner043 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Recently found and am enjoying your story. Nice to see Shireen with an older sister to treat her well.
As for Jamie... same creepy pervert as ever.
Mystical Memories chapter 56 . 7/14/2014
Wow... that was really, really good. Most likely one of the best Jaime/OC fics I've ever read. There are no grammar/spelling mistakes (as far as I can tell) and the plot is something else (did that sound rude? It was meant in a good way, I promise!). I'm gonna go read some of your other fics now. Wish you a... long and happy writing career?
The Auburn Girl chapter 56 . 6/24/2014
This story made me very happy and I read it all in 2 days XD Awesome story, and I'm interested to see what you come up with next!