Reviews for Deviance
yas this was amazing thanks for the adventure aye
BarbyChan4ever chapter 56 . 9/4/2014
Such a beautiful story (:
Runner043 chapter 56 . 8/12/2014
Ah, a nice happy ending for Ser Davos, and Robb & Talisa.
Glad to see that Shireen gets a happy ending, too. Living in a place where hopefully no one makes fun of her.
Runner043 chapter 54 . 8/12/2014
How ironic Stannis dying via fire.
Runner043 chapter 48 . 8/12/2014
Happy dance! at the very image of Sarah slapping that red witch.
Runner043 chapter 45 . 8/11/2014
I have to stop reading mid-chapter to type this... Woo hoo! Robb Stark took Casterly Rock! That makes me happy.
Runner043 chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
Am quite happy that Edmure and Roslyn's wedding did not turn into the Red Wedding and that Rob Stark is still alive!

Have never liked the red witch - would be most pleased if she sees her demise by the end of this story.
Runner043 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Recently found and am enjoying your story. Nice to see Shireen with an older sister to treat her well.
As for Jamie... same creepy pervert as ever.
Mystical Memories chapter 56 . 7/14/2014
Wow... that was really, really good. Most likely one of the best Jaime/OC fics I've ever read. There are no grammar/spelling mistakes (as far as I can tell) and the plot is something else (did that sound rude? It was meant in a good way, I promise!). I'm gonna go read some of your other fics now. Wish you a... long and happy writing career?
The Auburn Girl chapter 56 . 6/24/2014
This story made me very happy and I read it all in 2 days XD Awesome story, and I'm interested to see what you come up with next!
cainikkal chapter 56 . 6/7/2014
That was amazing! I loved it! I wonder if u will write another epilog about how the rest of Westeros is.
XPatroklosGrantaireX chapter 56 . 5/29/2014
This is beautiful! I can't believe it hasn't got more reviews. It deserves every single one it has and more. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Well done x
Gleefulbabe chapter 56 . 5/23/2014
Well that was very much a rollercoaster of emotions! What an exquisitely written work! Your characterisation was startlingly realistic. I have to say that this is probably one of my favourite stories I have ever read!
malifcbfan1899 chapter 56 . 5/4/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story and the happy ending for everyone ( we certainly need more of that in the real show/books ), it was great :)
Miss Luny chapter 56 . 4/25/2014