Reviews for Alter Quies
Eveleech chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Sorry to say this, but this fanfic is similar to yours.

s/1819525/1/The-Complete-Opposite
Sunnepho chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
I like. Your characters are remarkably realistic for one of these Cloud/Sephiroth reversal stories. I've read a few, and yours definitely stands out.
Many already left here chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
UpDAte!
Kat chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
You've HAVE got to update! This story is so fluent with a plot so thick i can barely contain my excitement of what's going to happen next.
flamearrow chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Please update this story it is really good I want to know what happens.
All The Aspects chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Please continue! I love this fic! Who cares how long it's been...
Rioku chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
OMG! I just finished reading your story, it's so good i love it! Please, Please, please continue your story update soon!
Jukebox Hound chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
I'm really liking this story so far, though I was rather disappointed to see it stop here. *pouts* Please update soon!
A person chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
I love this story, I just wish would would update. There is nothing sader in the world than an unfinished story. Meh, if you would just update this story I'm sure you could easily get over 100, oh heck, 200 reviews~! This is my favorite Final Fantasy story, equaled by only Fusion by Knowing Shadows! And it's one of my top ten favorite stories form all ths stories I every read on You have skills in writing, good plotline, and the characters act true to themselves. Come and bring back life to this story~!
BloodRaevynn chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
This story is, I'm sorry to say, very difficult to follow. Between the poor grammar, lack of discription and explaination, and occasional awkward organization (ie: sticking the conversation between Junke and the other guy right in the middle of the conversation between Cloud and Gaea - you just didn't have enough physical discription to pull that off), it's just more mental gymnastics than I want to do in my recreational time.

Don't get me wrong, the story itself looks interesting, but you need to find a Beta-reader to help you polish it up so that it flows smoothly and doesn't require so much work on the reader's part.

Matao,

BloodRaevynn
black snow chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
leaning towards the good rather than the bad.

overall interesting.

that 'silvered-haired guy' disturbs the heck outta me.

hopefully you don't make anyone too OOC...
Grasshopper chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
I am so in love with this fic; it's amazing! Oh, the possibilities that come with parallel worlds... *sighs happily*

But this is the last chappie so far, no~! *sniffles* Grassy wants more! *pleads with pouty kitty eyes* Is there any chance of this being updated? Please?
Grasshopper chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
O.O *blinks* Rewritten history...cool. No words to describe. *major luff-luff*

*stumbles to next part*
Grasshopper chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
Character interaction, yay! And Cloud angst, wai~! *is a whore for angst*

Next chapter, next chapter, next chapter... *runs off*
Grasshopper chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
...and they meet, heehee! The thought of Evil!Cloud is always so very interesting. *read: cracked up enough to catch my attention*

*makes flying leap for next chappie*