Reviews for A Loss or Win?
EchoXMatsuyama chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I love you story! Omo its so amazing, i ship SuiSasu so badly and your story is just wonderful
Tblu2326 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
...They are ninja's. So, in order for the Dub-con to be really believable, it would have to be rougher, since Suigestu and Sasuke are made to fight on a daily basis. A small bite wouldn't have Sasuke 'gasping in shock'. Its just a tiny bite to him. If that bite happened to draw blood, then maybe. But only maybe.

Hell, a knife to the the shoulder wouldn't even have either of them bate an eye. Maybe five...but again, maybe.

Still, I like that paring, too.
Aki no Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Very nice story you have here. I honestly don't think Sasuke was too OOC, because as the story said, he's a virgin and therefore unused to the whole ordeal. I do like the part at the end, where Sasuke thinks that he'll top Suigetsu next time...maybe you could write about that happening? It could be pretty funny, either Sui submitting to Sasuke or Sasuke being punished again for trying to make him...think about it?
dark-wings20 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ooh I love this.
try10 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was so hot. I never read a Suigetsu and Sasuke fanfic before. I love this!
MzPearlz chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Just as I was looking for something to read. XD Just proves more on how awesome chu are and I am now getting curious. I just thought about how much hentai and slight yuri I've been reading (only because its a pretty good manga XD) and how less of yaoi...Time to look for Hidan and Deidara again XD (Gosh I think I got a fetish XD)
OokamiHime567 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is perfection. I love your 'plot' and the way you portray both Sasuke and Suigetsu. Great work.
Sasuke Neko chapter 1 . 8/18/2013