Reviews for Return of Emerald
Oh my God... This was so incredible. The whole time it had me hooked, you did such a fantastic job of building suspense and then actually delivering on it rather than letting it fall flat. The character development, Luna's prophecy, the plot in general was all so well put together! I wish there were more stories out there as lengthy as this one, but most lose the charm after twenty chapters or so-but this one stayed as intricate and amazing as when it started. You did marvelously!
Detective F.L. Tritonson chapter 51 . 8/26
Wow
What a good story.
I'm speechless.
seldombites chapter 51 . 8/23
This is brilliant. I absolutely love it. The way you have time looping back is so well-written, I would say it is likely one of the best I've read.
Nercius chapter 17 . 7/30
I know the story is Compete but the time machine (future to be simple) as a twist to the "back from the dead" trope. As a humorous suggestion squibing Hoboken New Jersey. A fate worse than death for magicals.
Nercius chapter 12 . 7/29
Loved the Harry boggart. Complete 180 from anything else I've read and explained to make sense as well. The floating hearts had me laughing.
WanderingWaif86 chapter 17 . 7/28
The memory is not Harry/Hasan's memory it is the memory of Lord Voldemort. Harry/Hasan has a piece of Voldemort's soul in him and the diary contains a piece of that very same soul. Theoretically the dementors could draw out the memories of voldemort as well as Harry/Hasan and yes Theoretically that means that the soul fragment in the diary would be able to retain some memory of its surroundings
Son Of Fellblood chapter 51 . 6/25
I am... severely disappointed. You built up so much, from Hasan and Luna's relationship, to Museline, to the chamber of secrets! And what? nothing. Museline dies off screen and we never know why she cares for Hasan so much, we don't know if Luna and Hasan get together or remain friends, we don't know if Lucius and Cissy live happily together or if they split up, we don't explore the Chamber more, we don't see if Hasan accepts Cissy, just... just Jesus fucking christ man, this all could have been resolved in one or two chapters! I don't care if they took forever, I just want to know what happens! You did a fantastic job but rushed it so horribly at the end!
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 5 . 6/19
Hasan Is a badass.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/7
great
Son Of Fellblood chapter 21 . 6/7
Fucking wrong. XD
Son Of Fellblood chapter 17 . 6/6
The whole memory of the diary thing, It's because the Diary remembers it. While far older (or rather younger) than any other Horcrux, it is still a part of ol' Moldywart, and, as seen in this Chapter, a part of Harry (not Hasan, Harry). Harry has a connection to the Horcruxes, and it would make sense the Horcrux, that is said to be more Tom M. Riddle than any other soul fragment in the series, would have a larger impact on Harry than the Locket did.

Just my 2. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, let's see!
There is the hot chocolate.
Totally Average chapter 6 . 5/31
All right. I was on board until now, but I can’t abide by this. There is so much lazy writing in this. At first most of it was about Altair. It’s fine to write it so that he doesn’t know Hasan is Harry, but the way you did it was forced. Made Altair look like an idiot. That happened again when you didn’t change Hasan’s last name for Hogwarts. Also, why would both Hasan and Harry be in the Hogwarts book? If Harry knows they are the same person, the book ought to know. But Dumbledore is what really got me. He didn’t tell Harry about the prophecy until much later and there is no real reason to reveal it now. He’s too heavy handed in everything. And making Neville the boy who lived figure would be an absolutely stupid move in every situation. He’s not a moron, but you sure want him to be. Not to mention how Draco acts like a little kid or else Hasan acts like an adult. Even with a mental problem, he’s still a kid. I’m done reading this one. The plot had a good start but the execution is lazy.
Marva chapter 1 . 5/27
Different.
Killuminator chapter 51 . 5/24
I've been binge reading and there is one thing. I remember Amelia Bones being dead and Susan left Hogwarts to be homeschooled. So how did Amelia become Minister of Magic in the end ?
Other than that, good story, even though you do skip over a lot of details near the end, such as the 7 months time skip.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »