Reviews for Return of Emerald
Kyr chapter 51 . 8/14
Very well done and through high school too. Best wishes for you.
Thanasi chapter 26 . 8/11
Honestly... your story is very weird. Im not sure how i feel about it with your altair character doing all this shady shit and Malfoy just going on about it. Implanting memories in Harry? I mean really... why would he do that. makes zero sense.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 19 . 8/8
Good story but the entire chamber of secrets scene was a bit much for me. And then Harry's reveal. Not a fan of that
I loved the first year. But I have not found enjoyment in the second year.

Good luck with the fic. It was a great read. Thank you for sharing it.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 8/7
Who goes with Hasan into the Chamber of Secrets?

Ah man. I was kind of hoping Hasan would find ways to avoid stuff like the stone, the chamber of secrets, and the Triwizard tournament. But it seems like you're going to force him through it.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 8/6
Fuck Marcus.
Also, Altair is a creepy ass fucker.

Everything else has been great so far. Really looking forward to reading more.
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 7/28
Great first book. Saw one word mistake it said Hermonie and Neville went to the dorms when it should have been Hermonie and Draco seeing that Harry and Neville where injured by Voldermort.
This story has become a chore to read, and so I call it here. Still, judging by the other reviews others seem pleased enough, so well done. You can't please everyone.
Not sure if protagonist is autistic, sociopathic, or just mentally fucked up enough to fall under both. Either way, it's annoying to read a story with a protagonist one cannot empathize with whatsoever. It makes for uninteresting characters and stories.
Regarding Luna,

Her first appearance seems to have been Neville's birthday party, but she was immediately accepted and that she was even invited seems random, since no mention was made of her prior. Was something edited out and that chapter simply not revised?
PewterTA99 chapter 51 . 7/20
Truly magnificent story. Well written, very well thought out, complex and always interesting. Thank you for writting.
Perseus46 chapter 51 . 7/11
Wow,I can't even begin to describe your fic. It was bloody amazing, I loved all the interactions and details you gave. The struggles and hardships were very real. I was just somewhat annoyed with the Ron-Ginny bashing, I hate bashing of any kind but you kept it real. I look forward to future stories of you and more Harry/Luna shipping, I think we all need more of that ship.
Martionmanswife chapter 9 . 7/7
since I usually wait with completed stories to review, I am surprised to start reviewing early... the story is wonderful. Welcome To THE LIST... and well I am hurring along to read all of the story now.
crossfire922 chapter 22 . 7/5
So.. Why are twelve-year-olds snogging and dating like hormonal fifteen-year-olds?
Hasan is arabic name, right? Couldn't you find more acceptable one? It's kind of creepy to see it over and over again.
Jack I Am chapter 19 . 6/27
This fanfiction is breaking me apart. I'm pretty sure it's causing me to go insane. I've started laughing at random times even while angry with the characters.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »