Reviews for Pretty Good Year
ForgottenPrince chapter 10 . 5/30/2017
Loved it, ending made me tear up a bit.
Archodus Vaxal chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Wait… there was… there's something that this makes me remember… the Collectors! Awakened Collectors! I would think that Javik would have met an Awakened Collector by now.
Archodus Vaxal chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
See the aftermath of the supposed "Pulse", is exactly why I don't like the Destroy ending. It made the unification of the Quarians and Geth utterly inconsequential, it made saving Tali and Legion during the Suicide Mission utterly pointless, it killed EDI, it killed the Geth, it made Legions' sacrifice meaningless, it wrecked the Citadel, and set galactic civilization on the back-burner for (presumably) the next ten or twenty years. And the ONLY reason people like it, is because Shepard has a CHANCE of surviving. Why the Hell more people don't also prefer the Control Ending, like me, I'll never know.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
An excellent way to wrap up this story. I do like the way you've left room to go back and flesh out the New Frontier if you ever fill the need, but the tantalizing hints are just as good.

Not sure that Liara's kid has her head on straight, but she is right in that Liara still has lots of time left yo find love again.

As always, an excellent story from someone who has given us nothing less than his best every time, even if that means sacrificing quality for speed. A peril I know all too well.
electric gurrl chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
The saddest thing about an Asari and a human is the outliving part, but the ending with Delilah, and the implication that they had more little blue children, is such a sweet ending. And the knowledge that Sam and Liara had many beautiful years just warmed my heart. I loved this story. It was wonderful.
MemorieN7 chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
An update notification in my email is always a treat for me, but this one was especially sweet. PGY is now complete and I will revisit when I fancy a good read. Thank you for a peek into your ME-verse.
Gamerjunkie27 chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Hm. I feel like I've been real quiet on this story. There's not much to say except good job.
TheGreatness1 chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
That was a really great story, im so glad i read it. it was an interesitng pairing and very cute :)
rjohanek chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Thanks so much for writing this. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait until you write some more ME goodness. Thanks for sharing.
Theodur chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Hmm. I'm writing this based on very raw first expressions having just read the chapter. I think that after I've thought about it some more, my feelings on the piece will be a bit different. I'm just not sure about the structure of the chapter, or the idea behind it. It's like... we went through all this massive wringer, this big drama, but then we see Liara and Samantha together and happy, and yeah sure it was all worth it, right? But then, before we have actually become accustomed with the idea of them being married... bam, fast forward, Samantha is dead and Liara is... content, kinda, but alone. And then you drop the speculation of Shepard and Liara still getting together after all that, I mean, why? I'm not saying I don't like it, it's just a bit of a weird ending to me. It's neither good, nor bad, as such. In that way, it's the kind of realism that I approve of. Maybe that's the point? And maybe that's enough.

The reunion was all in all quite satisfying. I guess I was kinda expecting Traynor to be more grateful and relieved that Liara still wanted her back, than I expected Liara to be tearfully apologetic. I mean, how many of us get to run off and pursue our dreams, and then, years later come back and still have that very special someone waiting for us? It's probably a one in ten thousand chance that you'll get to have that cake and eat it too. So yeah, I think Samantha should not have even allowed Liara to utter a single apology. I mean, when was Liara's time to drop everything else to pursue her dream of self-discovery? Or had that already happened (when, though), and she should have been more understanding of Samantha's need to do the same? Or wait... dropping everything and going with Samantha on that journey when she asked her to was supposed to be Liara's dream as well? But hey, don't mind me, I like to rant, and maybe I'm just too biased towards Liara to judge this objectively. :)

Anyway, congrats on another one in the books! I really enjoyed it and the way it makes me think and try to analyze the way you have these characters acting towards one another. Also, I just got into Life is Strange a few days ago. What a brilliant little game. :)
compa16 chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
This was a fantastic end to a fantastic story ..please write life is strange ..I think you would be amazing
Alpenwolf chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Truly a good ending to this short story, an ending that just fits. "The Heart of the Goddess", a testament of an old race ... I really don't know how you came up with that, but I love it, and just like in some of your other chapters, OMUTB or this, I got a bit emotional, teary-eyed even at some parts. So, once again, Good work.
Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
Nice ending :) Enjoyed the story!
electric gurrl chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
No, Sam why? This chapter just ripped my heart out and ate it in front of me. I love the drama, though. This fic is fantastic, and I love how Liara and Sam's relationship grew. The lemons are wonderful. This is just wonderful.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Well that was a hell of a twist, makes sense though.

Can't wait for more.