Reviews for Pretty Good Year
Rigel100 chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
I have to say that I wasn't expecting Liara to have sisters as she was in fact Benezia's only daughter but why not after all.

Nice chapter by the way, I really loved it.
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Asari family dispute are as nasty as any species. At least there wasn't much shouting and and screaming.
RED78910 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Glad to see another update from you. I'm sorry you have not been feeling well and work keeps you from writing. Life can get pretty busy at times, huh?

I really liked the fucked up family Liara has. I especially liked Jettice. If I didn't know better, I would think that she was Benezia's first daughter with Aytheta. The two are a lot alike. Are we going to see Liara's sisters in your other story, or are they just for this universe?

Anyway, hope to see your next update soon! Take care.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I was just thinking yesterday that its been a while since I've seen a new chapter of this story.

Also, if you were the one to finally offer to beta the Wednesday - Liara scene, then I have to say thank you very much, but you're just a little too late. My normal beta managed to persevere through it, though she was definitely flushed by the end of the scene.

Though make sure to check out the next chapter of Wednesday when its posted later today.
TheGreatness1 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Another good chapter. What a bitch of a sister, Asari culture sounds annoying as hell with these legal battles
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Sweet I love what you wrote so far :)
RED78910 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Well, I'm finally cought up. Took me long enough with my school, life, and other random stuff.

I love this story. from the romance to liara's crazy cousins. Looking forward to the next update!
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
*sighs in blissful happiness at this story...and immediately adds it to my favourites* Thanks for writing and sharing :3
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
*laughed my frikkin' ASS off when Liara broke the machine for the plush toy* LOVED IT! XDD
And homg, the family moments between Liara, her, dad, and her cousins *positively dies with the happah fluff feels from this story* ;-;
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
*absolutely meeeellttssss at the Liara/Aethyta fluff bits* I just simply *adore* anything and everything that has to do with Liara and her Dad. Poor girl really and truly needs to be able to spend time with the dear 'ol papa :3
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wow! Really really loved this! :D
I absolutely FemShep and Liara, but I LOVE and ADORE Liara herself even *more*, and this story is so wonderfully and fantastically written, I'm diving full-steam into the next chap! :D
Corentin IV chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I frickin love the development of this relationship. You have a great ear for dialogue, as well as for character development - and I LOVE that Aethyta tries to cook my absolutest favourite food, CURRY. Yum yum yum! Pallana and Cosira and Taevar are excellently portrayed, their relationship is super cute and evolving, and a lot of this is just plain hot. I will, however, never get your fixation on matching underwear ;) A brilliant chapter, showing us the story of them and how they're growing as a couple. Well done! -C
Theodur chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
D'awww puppy love sweetness! Ahem... these two continue to be ever so adorable together. Incredibly sweet, but this is the kind of story where I don't really want to see any sort of angst and bitterness, because it's just not needed.

Liara's family might be odd, but they are also awesome. And Sam is kinda a bit odd herself, so I think she will fit in just nicely. This 'nice' Javik is a really odd, but somehow also a welcome sight! Not above dating a primitive, huh? I guess he's come a long way. :) Poor Cosira, though! Hope things look up for her.

I like the plans they have for the Shadow Broker network. Wholeheartedly approved! Their relationship seems to be evolving very naturally and I think they are on the right track. Nice smutty moments as well. I'd welcome even more of those.

Not really sure what's the deal with lemon and lime. I just know that lemon goes into my tea and lime into my mojito.
TheGreatness1 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
great work as usual, i cant say that a 'pleasant' Javik is something i can get used to
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Sometimes I get to wondering if our beta aren't the real authors, and we are simply their writing machines.

great chapter once again, I really enjoyed the way that you jumped time and made it flow so naturally.

And I totally agree with Sam here: nice and the prothean formerly known as Javik are two concepts that are hard to reconcile.

Also, you can never have enough girl-on-asari goodness.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »