Reviews for Blood, Illusions, and Claws
tdish chapter 1 . 5/25
The sounds like the beginning of something super cool.
ChaosTheory chapter 1 . 4/26
I know it has been a long time since you've updated this but please continue! I adore it, its something a little different. Also I have read most if not all of your bleach stories on here and I can say that your writing style is one of my favourites and I find them an absolute joy to read. So please, please, please continue this. Thank you for your hard work :)
AdvidFollower chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Oh please update I really love this story plot. I also like how you also didn't make Ichiro just hate everyone from his pervious home. Also I enjoy how you didn't make the arrancar just accept him into their ranks :).
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
PInsomn chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh wow, this is all so good so far. I'm super amped to read more of your story and soon at that! I'd like to see where you're going with this and see how far Arrancar Ichigo is going to be taken. It's all super exciting, I didn't see hardly any spelling mistakes which I give you props for. Anywho, keep going! It's really good and I'm hoping to read more of it in the future. -P.
Ninie-sanNote chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I love the pairings!
I love the plot!
I greatly prefer this story to "Alpha"!
Please don't give up this gem!
fan chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
please continue
Gottin Konig chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Good story, only thing I'm wondering about so far is Aizens plans and other interesting tidbits on hollows also do Aizen and Gin no more about the hollows then they show?
clarit chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I'm so digging this story, the idea of a espada ichigo is just so appealing!
It's interesting to see ichi thinking all animalistic and instinctive and stuff, you capture that vibe very well. I'm really glad :)

I'm rather sad that Ulqui's not gonna show here, I think I grew to be fond of him. He's gonna be missed. I don't think the rest of the espada liked him particularly or anything though, but I wonder if they're gonna act pissy towards ichi for having killed him?

When ichi's transformation from a lorde to an arrancar happenned, I whined when his hair grew shorter, I tried to pretend it didn't, I rather LOVE ichi's hair reaching almost his ass, lol. Actually there's a pic on deviantart by anhellica called "ichigo espada" that I reference in my mind as just that, my picture of an espada ichi. I'm thinking his hole is in his chest, too. As it was in his vasto form? Oh I wonder where his tattoo will be :D I stupidly wish Aizen would just give him a tattoo that says ichibaby. omg. would this ichi be embarrassed? I think he still seems a little numb, I feel like the other espadas show more personality than him. I can't wait to see if he develops his more like he used to be when he was a shinigami or if he's a little more like shiro. or a mix of both? that would be nice :D

I'm sorry I think I'm ranting a little, and I still have more.
I've reviewed "the reality of balance" on AO3 some time ago, and you responded so thoughtfully, I was kinda touched. I haven't answered yet but I felt like telling you I'm the same 'clarit', I'm still more comfortable in this site.
so hi there and I've really enjoyed this first chapter and I'm really hoping you'll write more of this story. ok that's it. thanks bye :)
CrimsonOwl08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I am definitely excited for the rest of this story. Keep up the good work :D
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
awesome start! I looking to reading the next chapter.

update soon

-mimi
alexma chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
awesome story please update soon thanks
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OMG! Awesome first chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed it and the concept of the plot. Your writing flows wonderfully and I really liked how you delineated how Ichigo got his ranking. I can’t wait for the next update. I’m ready for some more action. Thanks for sharing! _
NGBW chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awesome. I really the detail and depth you have put into the story. Please continue.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
oh sweet baby jesus, i can not even begin to tell you how much i loved this, and how excellent this was. but i'll try. first off, everyone is in character, and you stuck to the canon facts well, so kudos to you for that. second of all, it was just so interesting to see how ichigo would act as a hollow. i love that you show his territorial, instinctive side (his true hollow side) and how it slowly blends into the normal human/shinigami ichigo we know. he's a hollow now, but he still hasn't lost sight of who he is. third, you really take the hollow thing seriously. there are so many people who write the "ichigo turns into a hollow" kinds of stories with such a half-assed approach, so i really do love how you wrote with the concept the ichigo is a hollow in every aspect of this piece. you can see it in the little details, like when ichigo ducks his head a little when talking to gin, and how the matter of who is the superior- him or gin- bothers him so much. overall, i just feel like someone needed to tell you that you were doing everything right, and just to keep on being amazing at this.