Reviews for When Stars Fade
FarFromActive chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
This is such a great story so far, i especially like the buildup to Draco being bitten. You're keeping them in character so well too! Often find that dramione stories tend to be very ooc because they try to make then compatible to quickly. I really hope you're intending to finish this story despite it being such a long while ago since you last updated :)
8495793904 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg. I. Love. This.

Okay, I will act like a sophisticated person now.
This is amazing. I love the way you write and describe things; you don't repeat words, your grammar is great, the description is simple yet refined, and your dialogue is easy to follow. You have managed to keep them in character - Draco annoying as ever - and I'm loving Hermione spitfire attitude. Maybe it's because I haven't been on FF in a long time, but this is my first time seeing a story with Draco turning into a werewolf'. I'm loving this plot like Merlin loves Arthur's clean socks. You have so beautifully brought me back to FF and Dramione - thank you. Thank you to the moon and back.

So in conclusion: I flapping love your story and I am dying for an update. Mmkay.

With love,
DH
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Oh my God. I just found this story and I am immensely glad I did. I was overwhelmed with disappointment as I read the last line and realised there was no more left. please don't take too long to update.
Twilighternproud chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Smoooth hermoine you got the boy bitten
Good job...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
murderers? great. bye.
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
oh cool I can already see that Draco is going to regret his decision lol
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Cool! Haha Draco is so mean to poor Eddard
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I like the start. This could be very fun. I am looking forward to reading more :)
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hahahahah this sounds promising
Can't wait for the next chapter :D