Reviews for Silver Tongue
"I am not addressing him by all that."
And somewhere, hundreds of miles away, in a castle in Scotland, an old man felt his ego getting badly bruised, and he knew not why~ XD XD
allthingsfantasylover chapter 49 . 9/29
can you put a link to your archive of our own account on your profile here? I would love to read more but can't seem to find it there
nightwing27 chapter 49 . 9/28
I'm glad you posted over there alot better then here those stupid critics united are rampage forcing stories to be deleated here those stupid fake critics
crystalite2081 chapter 49 . 9/28
Link or official username?
Lexie-chan94 chapter 49 . 9/27
No creí volver a ver noticias de esta historia
LoubellRose chapter 48 . 7/28
I haven't read this in a few years. Since before you finished it actually. I hope you do end up doing the other book you said you were going to. Hopefully it's just as fantastic as this one is.
LbR
zealous soul chapter 48 . 7/8
WTH! Where's the sequel or the next fic? Such a bad cliff-hanger. Please write the next fic soon .
SlytherinToNyx chapter 48 . 6/23
I've been reading fanfiction for almost 2 decades now, and it's so rare to find a story I haven't read and enjoyed so much. I really hope one day you continue this.
gullu.ozcan75 chapter 1 . 5/17
Someone is posting your story on wattpad with giving rights story/282374617-the-silver-tongue
BLWebtoon weeb chapter 11 . 5/15
I just realized, you know how common evil villians pet their cat when makeing a plan? Well dumbledore eats lemon drops when doing so.
Pizzalover1.0 chapter 48 . 3/22
Nooooo, I’m so sad it’s over
SunPho3n1x chapter 48 . 2/22
Great story!
V.S. Lawson chapter 20 . 1/31
aww i kinda hoped you would call them the shadow knights, but i guess this name works too.
vivinene chapter 3 . 1/31
This is so tiring to read all those unrealistic money investments and items in the vaults and so on…
jerk1squirrel4 chapter 1 . 1/11