Reviews for Silver Tongue
bkerrmom1 chapter 48 . 4/27
Can't wait for the next installment of genius! I am sooooo looking forward to what they do to Umbridge especially with the houses united! Have fun in the military but please remember us poor addicted readers that have been hooked on this story!
bkerrmom1 chapter 44 . 4/27
Absolutely brilliant duel! I am thoroughly addicted to this most excellent tale ! I am hoping that your muse gets the time and motivation to come out of hibernation and grace us with your unique and magnificent story !
ghackethal chapter 48 . 4/22
It's so good please write more
CeanaSteinbrecher chapter 48 . 4/16
I know you said that this is on hiatus but can you please update?
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 48 . 4/13
This story has me hooked since I read chapter one. It's amazing and well thought out. I just wish there was more. It's amazing.
fanficnewbee chapter 48 . 4/12
I am overjoyed at finding this story while at the same time devastated that I have no more chapters to everything about this story! I love that it's a story with an actual plot with a little romance versus a romance story with a little plot. Will be right here awaiting your return. XD XD XD XD
aliissaa14 chapter 48 . 4/2
have fun at boot camp. we will patiently wait for the next chapter!
Theressomething chapter 2 . 3/26
Evey child needs salvation so every man growing up would save the world.
Jasper Rice chapter 48 . 3/18
I really do enjoy this story. You are quite a amazing author. Please do update as soon as you are able.
Lana chapter 48 . 3/17
Allo! quelqu'un au bout de la plume? A quand la suite?
Rainy-Round chapter 48 . 3/17
How long is this boot camp?! Or have you forgotten this story? Like you promised you would NOT do
nini3773 chapter 48 . 3/14
Enjoyed how you crafted the very creative and detailed storyline and characters so beautifully written The story draws you in captivatingly. This story is too much of a jewel to cast to the side for not too long I hope. Thanks!
Rain-of-Jazz chapter 48 . 3/14
I absolutely love this fanfic! Can't wait till the next update!
24bookgeek chapter 48 . 3/12
Ok so I really like this story so I really don't want you to abandone it. The only mini problem I seem to be having (not that you should care but whatever) is the overly male dominant thing going on. Like when Viktor had to dulled Hermione and it was ok because he had to prove he can protect her (it sounded like a mailing thing animals do) and always this underlining that the girls need protecting and stuff not saying they don't but they all do not because they are girls. Either way I truly love this fic and how it's progressing, please update soon!
Layrosa chapter 48 . 3/12