Reviews for Silver Tongue
Emmoria chapter 47 . 8/20
I just found your story and I am really enjoying it. I can not wait until the next update.
Lukaheim chapter 47 . 8/12
THIS. STORY. I. LOVE. IT. I shall be honest this isnt my number 1 fav fanfic, but it is my favorite reformed Harry fanfic. You have done such an utterly fantastic job, from the characters to the plot to describing magic and rituals and creating politics and ugh omg just everything is so perfect. I just love love love this and I could go on all year about this story. Keep it up lovely!
Faery66 chapter 47 . 8/9
Hope to read more.
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 47 . 8/5
I just reread this entire story once again, and was so upset that there was no "next chapter."
This keeps getting better and better the more I read it. Can't wait until the next chapter, hope you update soon!
ShadowWolfFang8
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 46 . 8/3
yeah very nice
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 47 . 8/3
nice story
Arfa chapter 47 . 8/3
OMG, the meeting of three Lords, time for Dumble to go down, and I hope he will go down Hard mwahahahahaha
Chise Sakamoto chapter 47 . 7/30
Awesome!
LivingALittle chapter 47 . 7/25
Umm, more please? Been three months, I'm going through withdrawals. It's painful. :) Can't wait to read more. Anxiously awaiting updates.
Hey! I just want to say that I really enjoy reading your story.I usually stay away from stories that are long because they bore me or drag on halfway through. I'm proud to say that I was able to read this in two days and never get bored! Great job and I eagerly await your next chapter.
MoonlessGalaxy chapter 47 . 7/25
This story is so amazing please update!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 47 . 7/25
Update please
sasel chapter 47 . 7/24
haiii
I hope you continue soon
sasel
Quixling chapter 47 . 7/15
:D yayyy a chapter! Im pretty excited to see how the magical world will begin to change. Im also very curious about the Harry Tom interactions :3
Ariesp19 chapter 47 . 7/14
Can't wait for more, loving the unique story line
1,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »