Reviews for Silver Tongue
jgroovydaisy chapter 42 . 18h ago
Happy to see another chapter. Always enamored by a grey or dark Harry and enjoy a powerful Harry. Thanks for writing. :)
atymer chapter 42 . 3/27
Dumpy is a complete fool, but we knew that.
I am happy for the update and look forward to the humiliation to come. For added pleasure I will go back and read this from the beginning. (not the first time) Watching Harry grow has been fascinating.
TLJ110166 chapter 42 . 3/26
A couple of spelling errors I noticed. Privet should be private, and brake should be break.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 42 . 3/25
wahh sorry i read your story with "love" ! i like it !
Marvel fan 98 chapter 42 . 3/25
This is so good. Update soon please. This is one of my favorite stories
Psyka chapter 42 . 3/24
Awesome please please please update again soon
bookworm51485 chapter 12 . 3/23
This isn't a bad story overall. I am enjoying it for the most part, it's just quite cliche at points. I think this chapter, though, I was bothered by how weak you made Hermione. She's made of sterner stuff than that.
hunter starlight chapter 42 . 3/21
Please update soon I really like this story please
Beth9891 chapter 42 . 3/18
Ohhh I do hope Gary thwarts whatever machinations dumbledore has in store. Great chapter can't wait for more!
Xelena chapter 42 . 3/16
I suspected that it would be him but those revelations just further cement to me that it's the Bee that is the one killing Magic. He thinks he knows better, that he knows Tom and Harry just *so* well and that he's the best leader. After all, why else would a Lord change a spoken Prophecy to fit himself better?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 42 . 3/18
interesting.
goldmoonhippie chapter 42 . 3/18
this has to be my favorite hp fic on this site. I absolutely love this.
& absolutely adore your brillant mind!
Brackenfern chapter 42 . 3/17
I love your writing style and plot line. Keep up the great work!
update the next chap fast pleaseee :( puppy eyes :)
sb33terang chapter 42 . 3/16
Welcome back. My dog did the same thing to my computer
i love her anyway. Really enjoying reading your story. Cant wait to see what dumbledork cooks up this time.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »