Reviews for Silver Tongue
zealous soul chapter 48 . 7/22
OMG! This is really good. I saw a couple of grammar mistakes and misused words but it was still a great story! I hope you wrote a sequel since I want to see the progress of Harry's conquest. Tom x Harry pairing has little romantic moments but I still loved it. Please write a sequel.
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 7/6
As always, Dumblefuck has to start with the scheming! And Kudos to Petunia for giving him a what-for! Also having Snape and McGonagall sign as his Magical Guardian was a master stroke!
voldiesings0405 chapter 48 . 7/3
Omg I looooovvvveeee thus book sooooo much I've read it like 5 times now and was wondering if you were still on here or going to publish the sequel or I'm an idiot and have completely missed the sequel uploadedxx
Mwahahahaha! Take over the world Harry!
Who is the little one? The ferret?
BoneCruncherFarcade chapter 10 . 6/15
I was wondering if you accidentally counted the twins as one person because you said four and harry here has five friends. Hermione, Neville, Draco, Fred and George.
LucyBBB chapter 48 . 6/14
La SECUELA esta en AO3, pero recien tiene 4 capitulos
pero bueno supongo que ahí actualizará

Espero que actualices
Gracias
Emerson5 chapter 48 . 5/31
Hey...So where's that sequel? I have binge read this story and have become very...very invested. I absolutely loved it.
CaBuckeye chapter 47 . 5/27
Sequel?! Where sequel? Here sequel, sequel, sequel. Yo, muses, get with the inspiration-ing already. 8-)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 37 . 5/25
wait IS THE DARK LORD DUMBLES?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 33 . 5/25
in the book: "did you put your name in the goblet of fire dumbledore CALMY asked"
in the movie: "HARRY HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE" chokes harry
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 15 . 5/25
ya know greek mythology too?
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 12 . 5/25
this is op but ravenclaw's animal is the eagle so yeah
Thank you young pagan for showing those apes what true Magicka is. I myself am one of wich you speak though I have been practicing the craft for 13 years and considered an elder in my coven. I am happy and humbled by your art and mind continue doing your great work and we of the craft will always support you blessed be
Bele chapter 48 . 5/18
thank you for this story!
2,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »