Reviews for It All Started with a Santa
bonnemine82 chapter 43 . 3/2
Histoire sympa mais un peu répétitive à mon goût, j'ai passé un bon moment malgré cela. Merci pour votre histoire.
Pattsy1994 chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
This is too much too fast, though Athony will disagree. Edward is so gentle and lets hope his family agrees with him.
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Touching and sad, so sorry for Bella and her brother.
TereseDawn chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
Would be a much nicer stories without all the lemons. One or two are fine, but the fact that every chapter is taken over by lemons?
nicole7049 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Great story!
Cullen Cousin chapter 43 . 5/22/2016
This is a cute story with a good plot but way too much sex. I mean, I'm not against the lemons in any way, but when they start taking over every chapter by 3/4 to 2/3 of it and only 1/4 to a 1/3 is left for the plot (and these are pretty long chapters!) then I have a tendency to start skipping past most of the chapter to just read the story line.

I do have to say that you did an great job in the grammar department, it was well done!

I loved Anthony, I think he stole the story, especially the way he was with Bree!

Keep up the good work!
Edward's spouse chapter 43 . 9/14/2015
excellent story
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
That is just such a sweet story beginning. The world needs more kindness and less cruelness.
Bella9498 chapter 27 . 4/10/2015
How old is everyone in this story?
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
this is so good already...it reads just as if an eleven year old had written it...and I hope he gets his wish...:)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
It All Started With A Santa has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in March on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Guest chapter 43 . 3/26/2015
Ok first, every chapter had the same sex seens it was starting to get boring. Next the ending is just weird. Some things I was looking forward for you to cut. Others i wanted to read. If I had to rate your book I'll give it a 4. I love the whole concept to the story but after a while reading. I felt like I was reading the same thing in every chapter.
Longing to Write chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
How can Bree be 14? Last chapter she drove home after babysitting for Anthony?
Guest chapter 43 . 3/16/2015
Just letting you know. Seeing as the twins are two different genders, they did not share an amniotic sac, therefore they could not have held hands in the womb. It is only twins of the same gender that could share the same sac.
Angelik Angel chapter 43 . 3/16/2015
Hi
It was a good end, I liked it. Congratulations on this wonderful work. Xo.
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »