Reviews for It All Started with a Santa
Cullen Cousin chapter 43 . 5/22
This is a cute story with a good plot but way too much sex. I mean, I'm not against the lemons in any way, but when they start taking over every chapter by 3/4 to 2/3 of it and only 1/4 to a 1/3 is left for the plot (and these are pretty long chapters!) then I have a tendency to start skipping past most of the chapter to just read the story line.

I do have to say that you did an great job in the grammar department, it was well done!

I loved Anthony, I think he stole the story, especially the way he was with Bree!

Keep up the good work!
Edward's spouse chapter 43 . 9/14/2015
excellent story
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
That is just such a sweet story beginning. The world needs more kindness and less cruelness.
Bella9498 chapter 27 . 4/10/2015
How old is everyone in this story?
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
this is so good already...it reads just as if an eleven year old had written it...and I hope he gets his wish...:)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
It All Started With A Santa has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in March on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Guest chapter 43 . 3/26/2015
Ok first, every chapter had the same sex seens it was starting to get boring. Next the ending is just weird. Some things I was looking forward for you to cut. Others i wanted to read. If I had to rate your book I'll give it a 4. I love the whole concept to the story but after a while reading. I felt like I was reading the same thing in every chapter.
Longing to Write chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
How can Bree be 14? Last chapter she drove home after babysitting for Anthony?
Guest chapter 43 . 3/16/2015
Just letting you know. Seeing as the twins are two different genders, they did not share an amniotic sac, therefore they could not have held hands in the womb. It is only twins of the same gender that could share the same sac.
Angelik Angel chapter 43 . 3/16/2015
Hi
It was a good end, I liked it. Congratulations on this wonderful work. Xo.
RheaLeigh chapter 43 . 3/15/2015
I have enjoyed this story. Although I'm glad a found it completed. I probably would have given up on it as a WIP as I tend to do. I kinda feel that it might not have ended at the right place. It feels as though you've hit update and half of the chapter is missing. But I really enjoyed the story and that his mum and em are in his life.
ChristianMom54 chapter 43 . 3/14/2015
Oh! Story was so heart warming. I loved you keep the trust and communication between Edward and Bella. Thank you so much for sharing.
nessa01 chapter 43 . 3/14/2015
Wow i cant believe that the twins are now a year old!

Can't wait for next update! ! ! ! !
Godschildtweety chapter 43 . 3/14/2015
Really good
Moonlight howling chapter 43 . 3/14/2015
Wonderful way to end the story. The perfect happy ever after. Thanks for writing.
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »