Reviews for What Would You See?
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I like this looking forward to reading the rest tomorrow
riverrat chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
This story was my favorite of them all. You showed the emotional state of Theodore very well. One can see why he would feel betrayed and basically gave up on what he wanted and "surrendered to the dark", as you said it so well in your last sentence.
riverrat chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Bella finally got what she wanted all this time - or so she thinks. Pretty sneaky;-)
riverrat chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Poor Neville. A sad but wonderful story.
riverrat chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Of course Lockhart didn't get the hints Severus was giving him. No surprise there...lol
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It was nice how the mirror gave Severus a boost into the right direction.
Great story.
JSML chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
AWE-SOME!
musiclover chapter 11 . 9/22/2006
Hey I check this fic for updates but i still haven't seen one.

:[. PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
musiclover chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
I loved all of the chapters!

I want to rant and rave about them all! But that would be a way to long review so i'll settle for tellin you i loved it all! :]!
musiclover chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
"How about," he replied after an extremely awkward pause, " I shove your offer up your arse and shrivel your overly large head to reveal the empty, brainless, fluff-filled crevice that it really is - then display it on a spike above the entrance hall for all to see and be thankful for – thereby ridding the public of yet another incompetent, irritating, menace to society?"

Loved that whole paragraph! Snape has such a way with words :].

“Oh, Severus! Cream really is my colour!” he shrieked with delight.

“Right there before you, is your monster, Lockhart. I bid you good night.”

Both of those made me laugh! :].
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Have discovered this thanks to your newest Snape fic on the Fiction Alley - but as you have mentioned in one chapter it should be also here and I prefer to read the stories on (due to the better swiching between chapters - sometimes I want to reread something and at Fiction Alley it takes longer) - I review here. I have really enjoyed this - especially the first two chapters with my three favourite characters - the one with McGonagall was very sweet... I have also liked the dragon story - will it be someday also here? Or do I need to check Fiction Alley?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
Wonderful
Nienna Telrunya chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
Are you *trying* to break my heart? Excellent work indeed! Try superb! Heart-wrenching! Beautiful! What can I say? I found you story, your ff name by chance, and thank goodness I did! Wow. Just wow. Exceedingly powerful.
Aubrecia chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
Absobloodylutely amazing. Definately my favorite chapter, and the beginning is beautifully written.
DevilShoes chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
oh my god! hilarious! i had to review this chapter because its just so good! the funniest thing ever! u captured lockhart beautifully and had me in stitches! LOL.

he he he he