Reviews for What Would You Do?
seasaltsails chapter 1 . 5/3
thehazeleyedloser was my last account so that's my review and it hasn't changed.
DarkWing Gibbs chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
man it sucks they killed Adam off. Drew man the poor guy. This was a great sotry eh.
Hasegawa5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
That is so freaking perfect! I had to stop reading at some point to cry my eyes out and I sobbed through the whole story, but damn! Was that just brilliant... Please don't ever stop writing! I loved it!
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
.[[“Her voice is closer now and he feels her reach for him as she sits next to him on the floor and he's eight again, scooting into her lap, his legs on the floor, his head against her chest and when her arms wrap around his shoulders, he tries to hear Adam making fun of him for being such a wuss but nothing helps.”]]

THIS IS INSANELY PRETTY AND I WANT TO SAY SO MUCH MORE.

More on Drew and how i love his charecterisation. It’s perfect; thanks for writring him angry because it suits him flawlessly. All Adam’s wordstonesjokes in his fucking head for a shitty death.

More on Audra, who is normally a bitch on bullshit, but I love how human she is with her baby. the lines above really fucking prove it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, LOVE. TOTAL FAVOURITE!
-— deanna
sad chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i have tears coming out of my eyes. the pain will last forever. i love adam so much it hurts
JourneyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I was so shocked when it turned out Adam didn't make it, and it killed me to see Drew's reaction. This fic was perfect to describe that look and feelings, made me cry all over again :