Reviews for give me hope in silence
Wolfxlover95 chapter 1 . 9/12
I really do love this pairing.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Thank you for this. I really love their relationship. It would have been fascinating to see what might have happened had they been together for longer. This story was a wonderful bridge of development. Wonderfully done.
1816 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is really excellent. The dialogue was believable and it was totally in-character. So talented!
chenaingan chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I frakking love it. I have been searching for well-written, in character Tyrion/Sansa fic that expands on their dynamic in the show (I mean, "Lady Stark, you may yet outlive us all" - is that not the best?) the delicate dance of companionship - kinship, really - within the terrible web of larger events, of their families, of who they are in the world. Thanks for this, this is so lovely.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is so beautiful! I love it!
SarRansom chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was a lovely little glimpse into the lives of Tyrion and Sansa and I love your writing style! Thanks so much for sharing!
BehbaLovesTea chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was one of the prettiest stories I've read! Please keep producing more of your wonderful magical brain juices with us lovely FF readers!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I am having an emotion
firelily18 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
AWESOME! SIMPLY AMAZING!
Fireworks chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is brilliant! There aren't enough TyrionxSansa fics out there - this is the first one I've read and it has made me feel insanely happy :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I've always had a soft spot for these two, and this was just beautiful. You did a great job writing for the both of them. Gaah. Hope to read more Tyrion/Sansa from you!
WritingIsReality chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Loved it! And you kept them both in character! Was so amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
ouch you have truly stomped on my heart and i'm crying in the middle of a cafe. this is so lovely. you write them both amazingly. thanks for this.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow. This was fantastic. You did a great job with characterization; I could picture the characters and their voices easily. My only critiques is that I wish this were longer.
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I loved it. I loved you writing style and how you write the two of them. They are quite sweet. Thanks!